01-Apr-2014 Spousal Approval
Med's Done....
24-Jan-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05- Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26- June-2014, came in mail 01-July-2014!! :)
Zouk Princesse said:
So So sorry to hear that, I hate when things get messed up on a technicality! :mad: I wish we had you on here sooner, would've told you to explain that in your cover letter and include the original visa application results...everything would have been fine then. I'm surprised they didn't give you an opportunity to explain the discrepancy...someone must've been having a bad day and took it out on you :(

Get geared up and I'm positive you'll win that appeal...it just sucks to lose all that extra time! :mad: Now I'm mad too! :mad:
Zouk Princesse said:
I'm pretty sure my husband just went into Walgreens...anywhere that does passport photos can do them. Truth be told, it's the one you send at the end with your PP that really counts, as that goes on your PR card. These first 8 are just for their use. He brought in the spec sheet and they took the shots for him. If I remember correctly, I think they're even less stringent than passport photos.
Thanks Zouk! I'll check and see.

Brit_Edwards

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-OCT-2013
AOR Received.
25-OCT-2013
File Transfer...
25-10-2013 // IN PROCESS Feb 5 2014
Med's Done....
27-MAY-2013// RE-DO 03-JUNE-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26-MAY-2015//SENT 12-JUNE-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-JUNE-2015 // SENT BACK 11-JULY-2015
LANDED..........
<3 16-JULY-2015 <3
Hey everyone I received my husbands AOR from POS :p :p :-* ;D yesssss!!! Now can I say the time is whining down???

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
Brit_Edwards said:
Hey everyone I received my husbands AOR from POS :p :p :-* ;D yesssss!!! Now can I say the time is whining down???
:D...WOW......amazing Brit....if they (POS) follow what they have been doing recently then you can start the countdown. Maybe you will beat KIAB's timeline of 4 months :p!!! Between my husband receiving AOR and going to in process on ecas was 10 days. Keep us posted. Blessings.

p.s. if you go to "in process" that also means the interview was waived.

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Iamslowlygoingcrazy said:
Wow its been awhile since I have been on here-I guess it is because I have bad news myself. We got our decision made on November 13 after being asked to clarify a discrepency on our application. The issue was that we had applied under my husbands mothers name in which he had id for in 2009 for a visitors visa and got refused. In 2010 my husbands parents got married and we now my husband started to use his mothers married name as a last name. So when we applied for sposorship we used the now married last name. So immigration denied our application stated that we misrepresented ourselves. Anyhow after crying my brains out I sought a lawyer and now we are waiting for an appeal date which could be 8 to 12 months. Yeah totally sucks.

I am so sorry to hear about Miss D that is heart breaking and trust me I know exactly how you feel.Hopefully things will turn around for you and the coming year brings a miracle.
Very sorry to hear this; Iamslowlygoingcrazy, I pray the Lord gives you courage to stand up to this fight and win.

All the best with everything.

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Thanks for the blessing C&T and Behopeful; JAFAM needs and appreciate it :-*

MsRuby; hang in there. Soon you will be able to get that application out the door; but make sure you cross all Ts and dot all Is as C&T is also suggesting. I am not sure what the form is either but it causes alot of returns for applicants but I think is the one where the applicant is declaring dependents/family members.

Brit; all hail POS VO; great news; DM soon :)

Yes C&T make sure you and hubby are warm; the weather is very frigid now plus you are coming on Saturday where 10cm or more of snow is expected for the GTA.

Bless up TriniFam; keep safe everyone ;)

Can-Vinc

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2013
Doc's Request.
Mar-2014 (updated police check/fingerprints) // May-2014 ARC
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Feb-2013
Med's Request
2nd Meds Request May -2014
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Interview........
Jan-2014
Passport Req..
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
November 7, 2014
Hi Dadzin & C&T & Zouk for helping me out a few pages back (I haven't been on lately -- work has been crazy and lots of other stuff).

We are getting all of our stuff together for the interview (a month from tomorrow). Today is our 1st anniversary... very bittersweet. This forum is amazing but I also go on a bit of a roller-coaster on all of the great and bad news... I'm really sorry to those of you who've not had favorable results and congrats to those who are seeing movement (especially KIAB on the record breaking approval :D).

I just want the next month or two to go by as quickly as possible. I don't really care about the holidays and we just need to get to end-of-chapter... i'm really starting to feel it more than ever. It will be 2 years in March since hubby left and 1 year the end of Jan since we've filed our app. In terms of the app timing, I know we're still on the early side of things... but in terms of just being away from each other... well, it is has been too long... Our love is stronger than ever but I'm just finding myself heading straight to the couch after I get home from work to chat with hubby and let the evening pass by (the onset of winter also has a small fraction of responsibility for this laziness)... as many have said on here, for a number of reasons... the weekends are the toughest time.

Anyways - enough doom and gloom.

@Millslu - how is Mrs. Millslu feeling?? Let us know if/when you find out if it is a boy or a girl. I'm sure you're very busy right now with the holiday season in full swing at Best Buy.

@C&T - you must be feeling every emotion possible right now. My thoughts, prayers and heart are with you this weekend (and always).

@behopeful - how is that toy bill coming along for Christmas? ;)

@Kadi - any news from JA? I haven't had time to peek over.

To everyone else that I've missed in name, lots of love and prayers heading your way.

KIAB

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-AUG-2013
AOR Received.
02-SEPT-2013 [Stage 1], 18-NOV-2013 [STAGE 2]
File Transfer...
09-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
11-JULY-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
27-NOV-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-DEC-2013
LANDED..........
12-MAR-2014
Hey everyone
update on us hubbys pp got sent out from pos yesterday and he recieved it today :D
Huge sigh of relief
Thank you guys sooo much from keeping me from going insane
thanks missd, zouk, behopeful and cdntrini for answering all my million + one questions

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Hey Can-Vinc

Hang in there hun; God will hold your hand right up to the finish line just trust him. But I understand how you feel and really empathise.

I must say the JAFam has received a little good news for the past 2 weeks or so; so we are hoping it continues; KGN VO is moving slowly but surely.

Nev; O&O,Danielle from 2012 received PPR. Jamnic hubbys PP is on route and sam1 hubby now was passport in hand. Maybe a couple more but not quite sure.
There were 2 denials; but both women are taking it like a champ and getting started with their appeals.

I pray the time passes soon and that you hubby does well at the interview.

All the best

Can-Vinc said:
Hi Dadzin & C&T & Zouk for helping me out a few pages back (I haven't been on lately -- work has been crazy and lots of other stuff).

We are getting all of our stuff together for the interview (a month from tomorrow). Today is our 1st anniversary... very bittersweet. This forum is amazing but I also go on a bit of a roller-coaster on all of the great and bad news... I'm really sorry to those of you who've not had favorable results and congrats to those who are seeing movement (especially KIAB on the record breaking approval :D).

I just want the next month or two to go by as quickly as possible. I don't really care about the holidays and we just need to get to end-of-chapter... i'm really starting to feel it more than ever. It will be 2 years in March since hubby left and 1 year the end of Jan since we've filed our app. In terms of the app timing, I know we're still on the early side of things... but in terms of just being away from each other... well, it is has been too long... Our love is stronger than ever but I'm just finding myself heading straight to the couch after I get home from work to chat with hubby and let the evening pass by (the onset of winter also has a small fraction of responsibility for this laziness)... as many have said on here, for a number of reasons... the weekends are the toughest time.

Anyways - enough doom and gloom.

@ Millslu - how is Mrs. Millslu feeling?? Let us know if/when you find out if it is a boy or a girl. I'm sure you're very busy right now with the holiday season in full swing at Best Buy.

@ C&T - you must be feeling every emotion possible right now. My thoughts, prayers and heart are with you this weekend (and always).

@ behopeful - how is that toy bill coming along for Christmas? ;)

@ Kadi - any news from JA? I haven't had time to peek over.

To everyone else that I've missed in name, lots of love and prayers heading your way.

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
KIAB said:
Hey everyone
update on us hubbys pp got sent out from pos yesterday and he recieved it today :D
Huge sigh of relief
thanks missd, zouk, behopeful and cdntrini for answering all my million + one questions
Awesome news ;D Shiny visa in hand ;D

Brit_Edwards

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-OCT-2013
AOR Received.
25-OCT-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
<3 16-JULY-2015 <3
KIAB said:
Hey everyone
Huge sigh of relief
Amazing KIAB congrats and I cant wait till he comes here cus I know ur probably doing backflips right now lol....welllll I guess im next ;)

KIAB

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-AUG-2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
11-JULY-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
27-NOV-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-DEC-2013
LANDED..........
12-MAR-2014
Thank you kadi fingers crossed for the jafam :)
Thanks Brit hopefully you get some news soon :)

Zouk Princesse

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
17-Jan-2012
Med's Request
VO requested med certificate extension from Ottawa 24-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
16-Jul-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-Sep-2012
LANDED..........
27-Sep-2012
KIAB said:
Hey everyone
Huge sigh of relief
Awesome!!! Look forward to the landing story!

KIAB

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-AUG-2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
11-JULY-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
27-NOV-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-DEC-2013
LANDED..........
12-MAR-2014
Zouk Princesse said:
Awesome!!! Look forward to the landing story!
Thanks Zouk
He wont be coming till January though he spending the holidays with the family and has some things to do with the business and our house needless to say his to do list has gotten quite huge lol.

Brit_Edwards

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-OCT-2013
AOR Received.
25-OCT-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
<3 16-JULY-2015 <3
KIAB said:
Time line so far:
March 29/13 - married - somehow Guyana lost our marriage certificate -__- not surprised, wouldn't reissue it until I went back to Guyana so ended up going back in May.. and had to pay extra sighs.
June 3/13 - Got marriage certificate
June 6/13 - filled out all the papers
July 17/13 - Received hubby's medical report, police check and visa pictures; sent file to CPC Mississauga. We went in everything listed on the document checklist, pictures, letters from when we were 15 he kept, text messages I screenshot and put onto word
July 18/13 - file received CPC Mississauga
Aug 6/13 - file sent back to me cause I missed his signature somewhere ugh could kill myself
Aug 7/13 - sent file back with the missing one signature

Omg KIAB exactly what happened to u with the return of the package cus I forgot a form for his entire family. I originally sent in everything Sep 17 got it back sept 27 and re sent it Oct 4

Aug 8/13- file received by CPC Mississauga

childofGod

Dec 13, 2013
hi everyone
i am new at this forum , I just want to share my journey with u guys hopefully a can help someone. my journey started back in 2009 sent the application everything went by fine i got approve for the sponsorship and everything , we submitted all the document and proof hubby got call in for a interview i believe couple month later we got the letter that the sponsorship was denied . the visa officer did not believe the marriage was genuine . I was so lost and confused and didn't know what to do .did some research, visited some legal aid clinic in our down they help me and give me a lot info and give me a bit of hope. we found a lawyer that took a look at our filed and believe that he can help us . we submitted the appeal form and document and waited almost a 1yrs before getting a date. we finally got the date , went to the appeal witch was intense but with hope in our heart. the judge told us in 2 month will get a respond . 2 month later nothing i started panicking , calling the lawyer like every week but he reassured us its normal. finally we get a letter exactly 3 month after the appeal. I have to say that we serve a living God because while i was waiting for respond the only thing I asked God was to touch the judge heart, I told God only you know what our family need and whatever decision that we'll get its will be according to our need. Like a said God is good i praise him for what he did for us , the appeal was allowed and the judge order that the previous denied decision to be put aside and that the visa office must resume the application according to the tribunal decision.

the tribunal decision was issued on dec 2 .2013 hopefully it already got transfer to POS and they've received its by now , am hoping and praying that hubby can be back home in less then 1yrs. its been for 4yrs since we've been apart form each other . i sent them a email and im waiting for a respond .