May 25 2012
Interview........
October 25 2013. PASSED
Passport Req..
October 25 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 26 2013
LANDED..........
I reviewed my file again and saw the bring forward date was September 2012. Interview requirement was decided since July 2012 and still no interview to date almost 12 months later.

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
Dadzin said:
I reviewed my file again and saw the bring forward date was September 2012. Interview requirement was decided since July 2012 and still no interview to date almost 12 months later.
Wow. This is ridiculous.

I'm going batshit crazy and I'm just approaching 10 months. These people are literally letting applications just sit around untouched for 1+ year(s) while families sit apart and miss each other and cry for their husbands/wives/kids/parents, etc. It really REALLY pisses me off.

How can some people get through in 7 months and some be kept apart for 10, 12, 20, etc months. The best years of our lives are the ones where we find ourselves and build our families with the people we love and we're being robbed of that by these people who routinely ignore us and leave things sitting, while rushing other people through.

I still have a couple more weeks before my notes get here... but if no one is doing anything on my file, I'm going to raise hell. And YES, I'm aware that it's within normal processing times.. but clearly that does not matter to them when they ignore their own deadlines/CSE's/etc... so why should it matter to me?

UGH! SO ANNOYED! :mad:

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
MissDominica said:
Wow. This is ridiculous.

I'm going bat*censored word* crazy and I'm just approaching 10 months. These people are literally letting applications just sit around untouched for 1+ year(s) while families sit apart and miss each other and cry for their husbands/wives/kids/parents, etc. It really REALLY pisses me off.

How can some people get through in 7 months and some be kept apart for 10, 12, 20, etc months. The best years of our lives are the ones where we find ourselves and build our families with the people we love and we're being robbed of that by these people who routinely ignore us and leave things sitting, while rushing other people through.

I still have a couple more weeks before my notes get here... but if no one is doing anything on my file, I'm going to raise hell. And YES, I'm aware that it's within normal processing times.. but clearly that does not matter to them when they ignore their own deadlines/CSE's/etc... so why should it matter to me?

UGH! SO ANNOYED! :mad:
+1!!

Not to mention there are applicants who know they are straight up frauds using sponsorship as a means to get into Canada, holding up the queue for all genuine couples/families!! It's an injustice and needs to stop! Not referring to anyone on this thread just what I have recently discovered and witnessed.

It's been a long while since I've been on here but you all are in my thoughts and prayers and I really hope each one of you are reunited soon. It's a frustrating process, this I know, however there is an end and the end is such a great reward. Hold on to that as you are one day closer to seizing the prize.

Big Love.

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 (Children's Meds)
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
MAY 8TH 2013 passed arc in process
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
hi @halfmoon how is life treating you, its good to see you again, you should give us an update on everything so far,

@missd keep occupied the time will pass faster, and keep praying, biggup to everyone else.

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
Halfmoon said:
+1!!

Not to mention there are applicants who know they are straight up frauds using sponsorship as a means to get into Canada, holding up the queue for all genuine couples/families!! It's an injustice and needs to stop! Not referring to anyone on this thread just what I have recently discovered and witnessed.

It's been a long while since I've been on here but you all are in my thoughts and prayers and I really hope each one of you are reunited soon. It's a frustrating process, this I know, however there is an end and the end is such a great reward. Hold on to that as you are one day closer to seizing the prize.

Big Love.

WOWWWW!!!!!! Moonie made an appearance just for ME! ;) hehehehe Or at least that's how I'll think of it.

Girl, I know it. If I could get a hold of each person applying with their fake crap and making our families suffer, it would NOT be a pretty sight. I just never really thought at 27 years old I'd be begging my own country to let me spend time with my other half. Like, really!?

Sigh. I'm trying to be patient... I just really didn't think I'd be here this long (naïve, I know) and waiting on some slow office to decide when I can start a family and settle down... I feel like I have no control over MY life and some people who have never met me (and could care less about my feelings and wait time) are sitting around on facebook or something while our files sit there forever.

I'm a little frustrated today (if it's not obvious). LOL

Thanks for listening to my rants everyone.

Moonie, we miss you girl. You've got your whole future ahead of you and things are just how they should be. So happy for you two! xoxo

Millslu.. I'm trying to be occupied.. but it's this nagging feeling that if someone could just SEE how much this means to me (and most of us), they would try a little harder to get us through.

Much love.

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
Let us pool all of our remaining positive vibes for CdnandTrini and her hubby in this challenging time.

As one of members, she has been diagnosed with an urgent health issue, we all hope that your hubby is able to get a TRV to be with you. Even if he is not, we are all pulling for a fast and safe recovery for you.

Thoughts and prayers from us!

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
Reply: Port of Spain Office, Trinidad and Tobago

MissDominica said:
Let us pool all of our remaining positive vibes for CdnandTrini and her hubby in this challenging time.

As one of members, she has been diagnosed with an urgent health issue, we all hope that your hubby is able to get a TRV to be with you. Even if he is not, we are all pulling for a fast and safe recovery for you.

Thoughts and prayers from us!
Thank you kindly Miss D and forum friends, much appreciated. I posted in the general forum to see if I could gain any more TRV insights/hints and we are going to give it one more try. All prayers and positive vibes are gladly received encouragements for both health and immigration challenges :). Blessings.

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 (Children's Meds)
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
MAY 8TH 2013 passed arc in process
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
blessing and love comes our way @canadtrini hope you get through those tough times. our prayers are with u and family

god bless

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

millslu said:
blessing and love comes our way @ canadtrini hope you get through those tough times. our prayers are with u and family

god bless
Thank you @ millslu, my husband and I are gratefully accepting (and needing) all of the prays, love and positive energy that forum folks are sending. I also want to thank all of the people who have sent me PMs too. I have faith that God does not give us more than we can handle, even if sometimes we are saying "OK, God thanks for the vote of confidence, but I am good for now :)!!" Blessings.

Can-Vinc

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2013
Doc's Request.
Mar-2014 (updated police check/fingerprints) // May-2014 ARC
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Feb-2013
Med's Request
2nd Meds Request May -2014
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Interview........
Jan-2014
Passport Req..
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
November 7, 2014
My husband and I wish you all of the strength, love, thoughts and prayers you'll need to get through this next of many challenges. It really makes you appreciate what we've all got and are fighting for. As hard as it is being separate from our loved ones, especially during times of trouble, at least we have loved ones to fall back on, even if it is virtually. A lady from my work recently passed away from an illness and had no family or friends, either near or far, to really help her through it. One distant relative came for a weekend visit and that was about it. So at least we have strength from all parts of the world to fall back on, even if it is just a phone call. That is NOTHING to say that the physical presence and support of our family, especially our spouses who took that vow with us, is crucial in these times and I really pray with all my heart that you're approved and he can come be here with you during your treatment.

Love!

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Can-Vinc said:
My husband and I wish you all of the strength, love, thoughts and prayers you'll need to get through this next of many challenges. It really makes you appreciate what we've all got and are fighting for. As hard as it is being separate from our loved ones, especially during times of trouble, at least we have loved ones to fall back on, even if it is virtually. A lady from my work recently passed away from an illness and had no family or friends, either near or far, to really help her through it. One distant relative came for a weekend visit and that was about it. So at least we have strength from all parts of the world to fall back on, even if it is just a phone call. That is NOTHING to say that the physical presence and support of our family, especially our spouses who took that vow with us, is crucial in these times and I really pray with all my heart that you're approved and he can come be here with you during your treatment.
Love!

Thank you Can-Vinc for those sweet and heart warming words and prayers of support. I receive them with open arms ;). I just came back from one Dr's office and she is doing one letter and my surgeon is doing another one. They are both shocked at the immigration process never having to personally experience it themselves. My husband is more stressed than I have ever seen him during all of our time together, it is awful to feel so powerless; however, I will stand on God's promises and as you mentioned, be grateful for any support at all. So many people do not get to experience that in their entire lives such as the example you referenced and that is a crying shame. I will keep everyone posted as matters progress. Blessings.

M.Pranke

May 3, 2013
Hey everybody :D...I'm new to this and have no clue what i'm doing but i've been on here a few times reading and it's so nice to have a place where we're all going through the same thing.I see that no-ones been getting any news lately :(....May is almost done so let's all pray that June brings a whole lotta love to all of you!God Bless.......

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
M.Pranke said:
Hey everybody :D...I'm new to this and have no clue what i'm doing but i've been on here a few times reading and it's so nice to have a place where we're all going through the same thing.I see that no-ones been getting any news lately :(....May is almost done so let's all pray that June brings a whole lotta love to all of you!God Bless.......
Hey M.Pranke

Welcome to our forum! If you have already sent in your application, please let us know your (applicant's) country of residence, date your application was received in Mississauga, date you got approved to sponsor, date of AOR from Port of Spain, etc. The more info the better! If you don't have all of that yet, just let us know what you do have. We have a spreadsheet where we track everyone's progress and it helps us watch the timelines of POS.

AOR = Acknowledgement of Receipt of application

Any questions - feel free to ask!

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

M.Pranke said:
Welcome to the Port of Spain thread M.Pranke you will figure it out soon enough and if you have any questions/comments please feel free to share them with us. Have you submitted an application yet? Where are you at in the process? After 10 posts you can fill in your timeline via your profile.

Stay active :) and blessings on your journey!

M.Pranke

May 3, 2013
hey @msd and @cdntrini....The application hasn't been sent as yet but will let you guys know when the ball starts rolling.Thanks for the 'LOVE'...it's much appreciated. :-*