Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
Hello and Merry Christmas to all of the POS folks. Special shout out to Miss D., hope you aced those exams and you and hubby are enjoying being together for the holidays.

Blessings to all.

Behopeful

Dec 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/12/2012
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
11/01/2013
Med's Request
In Process: 12-09-2013
Med's Done....
04/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013 YAHOOOO!
CdnandTrini said:
Hello and Merry Christmas to all of the POS folks. Special shout out to Miss D., hope you aced those exams and you and hubby are enjoying being together for the holidays.

Blessings to all.
Merry Christmas to all of my POS friends!

Brit... Congrats on the in process! Good news to follow! Safe travel and trip to visit hubby!

FAD... Hope all is well. How is baby girl? Hubby enjoying winter?

Can-Vinc... I'm getting excited for you and hubby will be home soon.

Cdnandtrini... Love reading all of hubbies experiences. I nod my head in agreement all the time. My hubby insists on "washing the wears" by hand too with water flowing the whole time- I pick my battles and this is one I don't bother with. I still don't understand how my husbands hands are ALWAYS so cold. We've tried many pairs of mittens but hands still are like icicles.

MsRuby... Enjoy time with hubby and soon the application will be out of your hands! Did you find somewhere to get your pics done?

Our Christmas was fantastic. Our princess loved the unwrapping of gifts, family time and having daddy home with her. They are currently out playing in the snow. Hubby has her in the sleigh running all over the yard! Hard to believe a year ago we were just starting the process... Those memories have quickly faded! Blessings to all and a happy new year if I am not back!!!

MsRuby

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Mar-2014
Doc's Request.
CSQ submitted 28-Apr-2014 & CSQ approved 12-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-May-2014 Stage 2
File Transfer...
01-Apr-2014 Spousal Approval
Med's Done....
24-Jan-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05- Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26- June-2014, came in mail 01-July-2014!! :)
Happy holidays everyone!!

Thanks Cdnandtrini and behopeful! Hubby is on his way. He's driving so he should be arriving by 6ish (he felt later than I would have like). My holiday officially starts when hubby gets here :) supper excited! It's been over 3 yrs he's coming but I still get excited every time as if its the first time I'm seeing him. Hopefully this coming year will be our last year apart ftom each other.

All those who have your hubby or wife for the holidays, enjoy and have fun. All our members who are still in process and can't be with their love for the holidays, just remember its a scarifce that's worth it. It will soon be over. I pray 2014 will be our year.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Behopeful said:
Merry Christmas to all of my POS friends!

Brit... Congrats on the in process! Good news to follow! Safe travel and trip to visit hubby!

FAD... Hope all is well. How is baby girl? Hubby enjoying winter?

Can-Vinc... I'm getting excited for you and hubby will be home soon.

Cdnandtrini... Love reading all of hubbies experiences. I nod my head in agreement all the time. My hubby insists on "washing the wears" by hand too with water flowing the whole time- I pick my battles and this is one I don't bother with. I still don't understand how my husbands hands are ALWAYS so cold. We've tried many pairs of mittens but hands still are like icicles.

MsRuby... Enjoy time with hubby and soon the application will be out of your hands! Did you find somewhere to get your pics done?

Our Christmas was fantastic. Our princess loved the unwrapping of gifts, family time and having daddy home with her. They are currently out playing in the snow. Hubby has her in the sleigh running all over the yard! Hard to believe a year ago we were just starting the process... Those memories have quickly faded! Blessings to all and a happy new year if I am not back!!!
Behopeful you HAVE to come back!!! Do not leave me trying to understand the Trini ways on my own, I think we are the only 2 with Trini hubs :p!!! I need you ;)........awwww......so sweet that Daddy and Princess are like glue. It's kind of like that with my Mom and hubby, they are in their honeymoon stage, plotting against me......hubby went out with my Mom before Christmas and got me a present so they are co-conspirators!!!

So happy to hear the bad memories are fading and the good ones are replacing!! Thank you Jesus and now we must give thanks to all of the staff at the POS office, they have really done a great job this year, really they started hustling in Sept.!!

We are going to have to join the Jam-Fam's new thread about post-landing with our hubby's. Blessings my dear.

éloveutsavoir

Oct 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2013 with all docs completed to mississauga
Doc's Request.
CSQ for québec got it 9 may 2013
AOR Received.
7 sept 2013 POS confirme with a email they received the file
File Transfer...
8-03-2013 mississauga sent all docs completed to POS comfirme with a letter
Med's Done....
28-02-2013
marry xmas everyone...... :-*

éloveutsavoir

Oct 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28-02-2013
it is normal when CIC said DECISION MADE its TAKE long time??????

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
éloveutsavoir said:
it is normal when CIC said DECISION MADE its TAKE long time??????
Bonjour éloveutsavoir and Merry Christmas to you as well. Normally when the passport is requested the decision made follows fairly quickly after that. Because your case is different, it may be taking longer. Have you previously received all correspondence by e-mail? It may be due to the holidays or CIC requiring a different signature or level of sign off and it may need to come by snail mail. I am just speculating though so I will keep praying you hear soon. You may want to be mentally prepared for a refusal though and have your next options lined up. Blessings and keep us posted.

éloveutsavoir

Oct 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28-02-2013
CdnandTrini said:
Bonjour éloveutsavoir and Merry Christmas to you as well. Normally when the passport is requested the decision made follows fairly quickly after that. Because your case is different, it may be taking longer. Have you previously received all correspondence by e-mail? It may be due to the holidays or CIC requiring a different signature or level of sign off and it may need to come by snail mail. I am just speculating though so I will keep praying you hear soon. You may want to be mentally prepared for a refusal though and have your next options lined up. Blessings and keep us posted.
thank you CDnandtrini...no they don t ask passport. nothing..and yes my man received all correspondence by e.mail already...yes i prepare myself for a refusal.. WE plan already to married for febuary....we don t have choice..but what i don t anderstand if its refusal why they take time like that the same way they said DECISION MADE the same way they can say its good news or not like that we know and plan for next time....that fucking wait make me crazy..sorry but its true..my xmas so sad, and just think maybe we will reapply and do all make me sik cauz during that i do a nervous breakdown, money dont with me them day and my man still not there...and wait wait and wait again....sooo ??? ???

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
éloveutsavoir said:
thank you CDnandtrini...no they don t ask passport. nothing..and yes my man received all correspondence by e.mail already...yes i prepare myself for a refusal.. WE plan already to married for febuary....we don t have choice..but what i don t anderstand if its refusal why they take time like that the same way they said DECISION MADE the same way they can say its good news or not like that we know and plan for next time....that *censored word*ing wait make me crazy..sorry but its true..my xmas so sad, and just think maybe we will reapply and do all make me sik cauz during that i do a nervous breakdown, money dont with me them day and my man still not there...and wait wait and wait again....sooo ??? ???
I know my dear, the way they play with people's lives is very painful and most of us can sympathize with you. But if you get married in February, try to ensure all of your paperwork is submitted correctly then as well. The 2013 folks have been processed fairly quickly so hopefully you will be spending next Christmas together as a family. Prayers and blessings.

Can-Vinc

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2013
Doc's Request.
Mar-2014 (updated police check/fingerprints) // May-2014 ARC
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Feb-2013
Med's Request
2nd Meds Request May -2014
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Interview........
Jan-2014
Passport Req..
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
November 7, 2014
Happy Holidays and upcoming New Year to everyone! In Toronto we were one of the 5+ days with no power peeps, so that made for a stressful, not so fun Christmas (not what I needed) but I don't have to go to work until Jan 2 so that is helping me to relax.

Brit, congratulations!

C&T, I think behopeful just meant that she may not be back before the New Year and so she was wishing Happy New Year. I hope she isn't going for good, I think she told me she wouldn't go until I was all done :) i'm so spoiled by you guys.

We're gearing up for out interview. Hubby is looking forward to it and feeling good so that is most of the battle right there. I'm keeping my mind prepared for more run around in terms of getting information (maybe fingerprints, etc.,) but feeling good about the decision itself. Of course, you always have to be prepared for God knows what, but I have faith that we'll get through this sooner rather than later.

I hope everyone had a wonderful, special holiday. Behopeful, Christmas morning sounded wonderful.

Talk soon!

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Can-Vinc said:
Happy Holidays and upcoming New Year to everyone! In Toronto we were one of the 5+ days with no power peeps, so that made for a stressful, not so fun Christmas (not what I needed) but I don't have to go to work until Jan 2 so that is helping me to relax.

Brit, congratulations!

C&T, I think behopeful just meant that she may not be back before the New Year and so she was wishing Happy New Year. I hope she isn't going for good, I think she told me she wouldn't go until I was all done :) i'm so spoiled by you guys.

We're gearing up for out interview. Hubby is looking forward to it and feeling good so that is most of the battle right there. I'm keeping my mind prepared for more run around in terms of getting information (maybe fingerprints, etc.,) but feeling good about the decision itself. Of course, you always have to be prepared for God knows what, but I have faith that we'll get through this sooner rather than later.

I hope everyone had a wonderful, special holiday. Behopeful, Christmas morning sounded wonderful.

Talk soon!
Can-Vinc......no power for 5+ days!!! :mad: :'(........yikes, you have certainly been tested these last 6 months with many challenges but you are sounding strong and positive....so keep that faith my dear :D! We are in Mississauga and were only without power for the day but the ice storm really affected so many in Toronto and Scarborough severely.

I realized after I wrote to Behopeful what she meant but I left my plaintive cry there anyway, just in case :p. We all need to stick together and I have a good feeling for everyone who is going to be processed and/or finished in 2014. Just think, this time next year you and hubby will be talking about immigration as a distant memory and making your New Year's celebration plans for 2014!! Blessings.

KIAB

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-AUG-2013
AOR Received.
02-SEPT-2013 [Stage 1], 18-NOV-2013 [STAGE 2]
File Transfer...
09-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
11-JULY-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
27-NOV-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-DEC-2013
LANDED..........
12-MAR-2014
Hey everyone!

Been MIA due to getting a new job finally in my damn field. Merry belated Christmas and happy new year :)

Congrats brit on being in process and enjoy your trip and the sunshine of course hubby too

Cdnandtrini lol boy hubbys definitely had a welcome to TO, mine kept laughing about the power outage saying its worst than GT

Cdn Vic good luck with the preparation for the interview its coming on

Miss Ruby enjoy hubby holiday time and finishing your paperwork once its in you can breathe a bit not too much though

Behopeful hiiii I bet she was spoiled with daddy around

As for us hubbys not hear yet damn owning your own business he has loose ends that need to be tied so kinda just sitting nf waiting.

Happy holidays everyone! Hope 2014 move along for pos and ja
loveeeee

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
KIAB said:
Hey everyone!

Been MIA due to getting a new job finally in my damn field. Merry belated Christmas and happy new year :)

Congrats brit on being in process and enjoy your trip and the sunshine of course hubby too

Cdnandtrini lol boy hubbys definitely had a welcome to TO, mine kept laughing about the power outage saying its worst than GT

Cdn Vic good luck with the preparation for the interview its coming on

Miss Ruby enjoy hubby holiday time and finishing your paperwork once its in you can breathe a bit not too much though

Behopeful hiiii I bet she was spoiled with daddy around

As for us hubbys not hear yet damn owning your own business he has loose ends that need to be tied so kinda just sitting nf waiting.

Happy holidays everyone! Hope 2014 move along for pos and ja
loveeeee
Hi KIAB, nice to "see" you :D! Congrats on getting a job in your field, that must feel great and I am sure it was a hard won victory. Yes, owning your own business can be very demanding but soon hubby will be on his way......and oh yes my hubby made lots of jokes too about the power outage here as it happens on a regular basis in the area he lives in Trinidad. But when I am there I complain about no air conditioning, so here he was able to get me back and complain about no heat!! :p Blessings.

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
2 questions:

1) Does anyone remember me?

2) How did our forum get so far from page 1?! Ahh!

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas/New Years, especially those who spent their first holidays at "home" together! Congrats!
Hubs and I are still in London, England and spent Christmas with some friends of his here. It was really nice! Then on boxing day, we flew to Ireland (which is very close) and spent a few days driving around the country side (so beautiful) and investigating my ancestors that were from there. We only have about 8 days left here together before we have to separate but I have organized an 8 week elective rotation for medicine in Dominica (Lord, help me) so that we can spend more time together! So we will only be apart for 4 weeks or so.. which is nice.

Thanks for the shout out over the holidays CdnandTrini and awesome landing story! You so deserve all of this happiness.

Congrats Brit on the update.

Miss you all.. only a few months til graduation so it's a bit hectic but I will try to be on here more! xoxo :-*

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
MissDominica said:
2 questions:

1) Does anyone remember me?

2) How did our forum get so far from page 1?! Ahh!

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas/New Years, especially those who spent their first holidays at "home" together! Congrats!
Hubs and I are still in London, England and spent Christmas with some friends of his here. It was really nice! Then on boxing day, we flew to Ireland (which is very close) and spent a few days driving around the country side (so beautiful) and investigating my ancestors that were from there. We only have about 8 days left here together before we have to separate but I have organized an 8 week elective rotation for medicine in Dominica (Lord, help me) so that we can spend more time together! So we will only be apart for 4 weeks or so.. which is nice.

Thanks for the shout out over the holidays CdnandTrini and awesome landing story! You so deserve all of this happiness.

Congrats Brit on the update.

Miss you all.. only a few months til graduation so it's a bit hectic but I will try to be on here more! xoxo :-*
lol.....PUH-LEEZE, do we remember you???? :eek: Of course girl :-*....delighted to see you are stopping by!!! Doctor/schmocter, leave those exams alone and catch up on the important stuff here on the forum :p

Thank you for the kind wishes Miss D. and I am very, very happy to have hubby here with me and be finished the immigration process. It is an amazing feeling to just be a "normal" couple and have that worry off of our heads. You will get there too and last year will soon be a distant memory for you and hubby as well.

I am extremely happy to hear that you are sounding positive and joyful and glad that you and hubby were able to be together and have some adventures overseas. I am laughing at your "Lord help me" comment regarding your medical rotation in Dominica as I had the pleasure of receiving some medical care while I was in Trinidad - Port of Spain General Hospital - to be exact....... :'( and my dear.....the people of Dominica will welcome your skills, I am sure :D.

So, an exciting year ahead for you and hubby, please keep us posted on that rotation and/or island nuptials & visit us! Blessings.