+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pop up windowns while taking online citizenship test

kengenify

Oct 16, 2012
I took my citizenship online test 2 days ago but I am worried about what happened, during my test a notification pop up so I closed it then a message came up saying I opened a new tab then there's a word to click "IM BACK" so I did click that but I don't open any browser only to close the pop ups. I am just worried that they invalidate my test.

Any of you the same situation as mine please let me know what happened if you had the same experience like me during the test.

Thank you so much in advance.

ideaz

Nov 17, 2016
Similar thing happened to me. I was on my Mac (forgot to enable DND) and got a spam call on my laptop which took focus away from the browser where I was giving my test. I quickly hit decline and hit I'm back and continued. Few days later, status updated to test complete.

So don't think you need to worry, you should be fine.

kengenify

Oct 16, 2012
Similar thing happened to me. I was on my Mac (forgot to enable DND) and got a spam call on my laptop which took focus away from the browser where I was giving my test. I quickly hit decline and hit I'm back and continued. Few days later, status updated to test complete.

So don't think you need to worry, you should be fine.
Thank you so much.