+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE RECORDS

Alila

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
CIC mailed me a request for my police records and asked me to send it via case processing enquiry, and I sent it. My question is would I get a confirmation that they received my police. I ask this because when I finish uploading my police record it said that if I haven't gone over my normal processing time they would not reply. I tried to call them and they always shut off the call agent because of high numbers of callers.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
Alila said:
CIC mailed me a request for my police records and asked me to send it via case processing enquiry, and I sent it. My question is would I get a confirmation that they received my police. I ask this because when I finish uploading my police record it said that if I haven't gone over my normal processing time they would not reply. I tried to call them and they always shut off the call agent because of high numbers of callers.

If you mailed or used the case-specific enquiry form, you won't get a confirmation. You might get an "acknowledgement" email from the CSE, I'm not sure.

Have you linked your app to MyCIC(GCkey)? If you upload documents through that, there is a status line for "Review of submitted documents". I am not sure if that will still show up though since you used the CSE.

Alila

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
I did. And they said this: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Now here's the problem. I actually sent them one a month ago. Then I realized the period that my police cover didn't cover the whole time when I was residing back home. Then I asked them to make another one and I resent the new one last week. I haven;t heard from them since and I didn't know if they receive it or not