+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearnce certificate

apatel79

Dec 2, 2008
Hello every body,

I have a Police clearance certificate of India and USA but its 6 month old. so can i apply with this old PCC ? OR i have to take one more certificate?

Actully 6 month before i plan to apply for PR but at that time due to the New rules i thought i can not apply? but noW somebody told me i can apply as a manager of Pharmacy OR Director of Pharmacy. so can i use this old PCC?

apatel79

Dec 2, 2008
Re: Police clearnce certificate PMM plz help me

Hello every body,

I have a Police clearance certificate of India and USA but its 6 month old. so can i apply with this old PCC ? OR i have to take one more certificate?

Actully 6 month before i plan to apply for PR but at that time due to the New rules i thought i can not apply? but noW somebody told me i can apply as a manager of Pharmacy OR Director of Pharmacy. so can i use this old PCC?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005

Hi

apatel79 said:
Hello every body,

And what do the instructions state "no older than 3 months" that answers your question.

PMM

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008

PMM said:
Hi

apatel79 said:
Hello every body,

Yes PMM is right, I had one sent six months old and they asked me again.

And what do the instructions state "no older than 3 months" that answers your question.

PMM