CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 17, 2014
AOR Received.
March 14, 2014
I have already obtained my PCC from India through Consulate General of India. Do I even have to get Canadian PCC?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

How to obtain a police certificate - Canada

Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?
Only in certain cases. The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed.

kaanva

Star Member
Dec 14, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2012
AOR Received.
09-02-2013
Passport Req..
7 Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3 Jan 2013
You don't have toapply for Canadian Police record unless asked for..They will usually ask for one if they have a matching name in database...while u r application is in process.

crickcrazy28

Jan 29, 2014
Re: Police Clearance - UAE

I presently reside in Canada and need to get police clearance certificate from Dubai for Canadian permanent residence. I am not sure if Dubai police will accept original fingerprint form (issued by RCMP, Ottawa) or a notarized photocopy of fingerprint form.....Can anyone share your experience?

tdot_guy

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Will a PCC from India be suffice or I have to get one from Indian consulate in toronto?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
As far as you get it its ok. You doesn't have to get it from specific place. Say for instance, you went to India and got Indian PCC from India then it will work, no doubt about it, or say If you are in Toronto then you don't have any option to get Indian PCC except applying for it from General Consulate of India. What is more important is you have to have it.

Hope this helps :)

mansari

Star Member
Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2013
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with application
AOR Received.
08-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Re: Police Clearance - UAE

crickcrazy28 said:
I presently reside in Canada and need to get police clearance certificate from Dubai for Canadian permanent residence. I am not sure if Dubai police will accept original fingerprint form (issued by RCMP, Ottawa) or a notarized photocopy of fingerprint form.....Can anyone share your experience?
you will have to get a pcc from dubai. i am from dubai too. i got pcc from dubai. yes thy will accept the fingerprints form issued from here. and then u need to get it stamped by ministry of foreign affairs in ottawa and then stamped by uae embassy in ottawa, after which you need to mail them to dubai police.
i suggest you find a friend who can help you out in submitting the fingerprints on your behalf. its faster and easier.

crickcrazy28

Jan 29, 2014
Hi Mansari,
Thanks for ur prompt reply. I am aware of the stamping at the Dept of Foreign affairs and the UAE embassy in Ottawa. My question is should the fingerprint form be original (certified by RCMP) or a notarized photocopy of the fingerprint form (obtained from any Canadian local police station) will do?

mansari

Star Member
Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
08-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
crickcrazy28 said:
Hi Mansari,
Thanks for ur prompt reply. I am aware of the stamping at the Dept of Foreign affairs and the UAE embassy in Ottawa. My question is should the fingerprint form be original (certified by RCMP) or a notarized photocopy of the fingerprint form (obtained from any Canadian local police station) will do?
you do not need to certify the fingerprints from rcmp.... if u want you can even contact fingerprint agents. if u live in mississauga or areas around there L1 security solutions...

crickcrazy28

Jan 29, 2014
thanks mansari for the reply. I plan to send the notarized photocopy of the fingerprint form for authentication and legalization. hopefully everything should be ok.....

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
crickcrazy28 said:
thanks mansari for the reply. I plan to send the notarized photocopy of the fingerprint form for authentication and legalization. hopefully everything should be ok.....
NO NO, you need to send the ORGINAL fingerprint card ...

mansari

Star Member
Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
08-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Once u get the fingerprints notarized send the same to foreign affairs and UAE embassy and the same to Dubai.

crickcrazy28

Jan 29, 2014
the original cant be notarized..hence the photocopy is notarized and named as "certified true copy"...I was told that it should be accepted for authentication and legalization