+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

police clearance in Saudi Arabia (ASAP, help!!!)

kulitzam

Sep 11, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila, PH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2012
Doc's Request.
09/2012
Med's Request
02/2012
Med's Done....
01/2012
Passport Req..
04-09/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/11/2012
sherine1972 said:
I was asked for it and I already made it in egypt,
U should contact the saudi embassy or consulate in ur country and follow the steps, but to me I spent 6 months until I received it and when I sent it to the visa office they thought its my egyptian pcc as its issued as a stamp on it,
Because I'm no longer in saudi arabia,
I think its better to send the passport copies with the exit stamps not necessarily the exit visa, I was requested the saudi pcc or the exit stamps on my passport

Best of luck
thank you sherine!

blissful_soul

Oct 28, 2012
kulitzam said:
hi everyone,

sorry, it took me awhile to respond. the police clearance requirement has been waived by the canadian embassy in manila. what i did is i emailed the embassy in Riyadh and told them the situation. they said that only residents of KSA would be able to get this clearance (i think someone has posted that info here as well). so i forwarded that message to the canadian embassy in manila and was told that it's no longer required. hope this helps :) :) :)

if this is not possible, you may contact a lawyer to request a letter to waive this requirement, and believe me, it'ssssssss very expensive.

hi kulitzam! thanks for sharing ur own experience. i also e-mailed the embassy in riyadh, through a link given to me by skylar, but until now i dont get any response from them. its about a week now since i sent an email... :)

kulitzam

Sep 11, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila, PH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2012
Doc's Request.
09/2012
Med's Request
02/2012
Med's Done....
01/2012
Passport Req..
04-09/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/11/2012
hi again everyone,

i just checked the status of my application and it says THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE. OMG, i'm soooo excited. some says the visa will be issued soon...i'm hoping it's true.

so just follow what i did, and forward that to the canadian embassy and for sure they will waive the PCC.

kulitzam

Sep 11, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila, PH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2012
Doc's Request.
09/2012
Med's Request
02/2012
Med's Done....
01/2012
Passport Req..
04-09/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/11/2012
blissful_soul said:
hi kulitzam! thanks for sharing ur own experience. i also e-mailed the embassy in riyadh, through a link given to me by skylar, but until now i dont get any response from them. its about a week now since i sent an email... :)
hi bliss, hmmm that is so weird. i believe when i emailed them, they replied after a day or two. is it the canadian embassy in riyadh that you emailed or phil embassy?

blissful_soul

Oct 28, 2012
kulitzam said:
hi bliss, hmmm that is so weird. i believe when i emailed them, they replied after a day or two. is it the canadian embassy in riyadh that you emailed or phil embassy?
its the phil embassy... ;D did i send it right? hehehe

blissful_soul

Oct 28, 2012
kulitzam, can you give me the email add where u send your inquiry? please.. maybe i sent it in the wrong add.. ;) thankx in advance! ;D

skylar

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
07-08-2012 Sponsor Approval/14-08-2012 Application received by CEM
Med's Done....
24-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-11-2012 via email
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-01-2013
blissful_soul said:
Did u send it at this email consular@philembassy-riyadh.org ? It is really weird because they replied to my husband's email after two days.

skylar

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
07-08-2012 Sponsor Approval/14-08-2012 Application received by CEM
Med's Done....
24-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-11-2012 via email
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-01-2013
kulitzam said:
hi again everyone,

i just checked the status of my application and it says THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE. OMG, i'm soooo excited. some says the visa will be issued soon...i'm hoping it's true.

so just follow what i did, and forward that to the canadian embassy and for sure they will waive the PCC.
Congrats to you!!! I am really hoping they will waive this requirement because a lot of applicants are having troubles to get it. :)

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
February 06,2013 Submitted by 5/21/13, ECas changed "In Process" by 6/20/13.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 4,2013 Passport sent by july 12
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I am Canadian national Living in Saudi Arabia right now I applied for my husband sponsorship on Oct 02, 2012 through Canadian Embassy, and they send me letter yesterday we have been transfer your file Abu Dhabi. Any one have any Idea how long they will take for spouse file? My another question is as u guys r talked about Saudi Police clearance, I just send police Clearance from my own country do we really need two countries police clearance or one is fine? if its necessary plz guide me how I can apply. Kulitzam Can you plz share ur time line with me also let me know where you submit ur file I mean which country ?

kulitzam

Sep 11, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila, PH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2012
Doc's Request.
09/2012
Med's Request
02/2012
Med's Done....
01/2012
Passport Req..
04-09/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/11/2012
blissful_soul said:
i actually sent emails to phil embassy in riyadh & to phil consulate in jeddah.

i don't trust the one who replied to me in riyadh... i have lots of questions since i dont have the required documents in order to get the clearance, however, none of them were answered. this person just told me to send the docs and pay the fee directly to the person indicated on the email & not to the Phil embassy. so i said ok, maybe i can send a copy of my passport with immigration stamps... and then i've asked again the method of payment and was told to send in cash! i'm like, what? i was not even in saudi and they're asking payment of cash. so i did not email them again.

the phil consulate in jeddah was nice enough to tell you what to do... however, it's best if you email the canadian embassy in riyadh.

when i emailed the canadian embassy in riyadh, they're the one who said that if ure not a resident of KSA u won't be able to obtain the PCC. so that's the one i have forwarded to the canadian embassy in manila and they waived it.

:):):) let me know if it works for you coz it works for me! have a good day everyone.

blissful_soul

Oct 28, 2012
kulitzam said:
i actually sent emails to phil embassy in riyadh & to phil consulate in jeddah.

i don't trust the one who replied to me in riyadh... i have lots of questions since i dont have the required documents in order to get the clearance, however, none of them were answered. this person just told me to send the docs and pay the fee directly to the person indicated on the email & not to the Phil embassy. so i said ok, maybe i can send a copy of my passport with immigration stamps... and then i've asked again the method of payment and was told to send in cash! i'm like, what? i was not even in saudi and they're asking payment of cash. so i did not email them again.

the phil consulate in jeddah was nice enough to tell you what to do... however, it's best if you email the canadian embassy in riyadh.

when i emailed the canadian embassy in riyadh, they're the one who said that if ure not a resident of KSA u won't be able to obtain the PCC. so that's the one i have forwarded to the canadian embassy in manila and they waived it.

:):):) let me know if it works for you coz it works for me! have a good day everyone.
hhmmm okay..thanks kulitz, uv been so helpful ;D... actually, im still preparing my documents, and when i came to know that a PCC from saudi will be needed, i was so lost that i cant sleep at night thinkin how to obtain it now that im already in the philippines. as advised by the CIC, its better to send the PCC in the application to CIO but if you cant, then it will be requested later on by the VO. so im reading threads here to help me with it..and there u are, thank you so much! i will then email the canadian embassy once they ask for it, or i might email them in advance, at least i already have a valid proof in hand... ;D

kulitzam

Sep 11, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila, PH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2012
Doc's Request.
09/2012
Med's Request
02/2012
Med's Done....
01/2012
Passport Req..
04-09/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/11/2012
blissful_soul said:
hhmmm okay..thanks kulitz, uv been so helpful ;D... actually, im still preparing my documents, and when i came to know that a PCC from saudi will be needed, i was so lost that i cant sleep at night thinkin how to obtain it now that im already in the philippines. as advised by the CIC, its better to send the PCC in the application to CIO but if you cant, then it will be requested later on by the VO. so im reading threads here to help me with it..and there u are, thank you so much! i will then email the canadian embassy once they ask for it, or i might email them in advance, at least i already have a valid proof in hand... ;D
i had the same dilemma lol. so no worries :)

let me know if u have any more q's! maybe i can be of help :)

kulitzam

Sep 11, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila, PH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2012
Doc's Request.
09/2012
Med's Request
02/2012
Med's Done....
01/2012
Passport Req..
04-09/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/11/2012
skylar said:
Did u send it at this email consular @ philembassy-riyadh.org ? It is really weird because they replied to my husband's email after two days.
hi skylar, that's correct! but if i were you, send an email to the canadian embassy in riyadh. they were more specific and very helpful :) just give them your file number when inquiring :)

kulitzam

Sep 11, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila, PH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2012
Doc's Request.
09/2012
Med's Request
02/2012
Med's Done....
01/2012
Passport Req..
04-09/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/11/2012
seeuuu said:
Hi Everyone,

I am Canadian national Living in Saudi Arabia right now I applied for my husband sponsorship on Oct 02, 2012 through Canadian Embassy, and they send me letter yesterday we have been transfer your file Abu Dhabi. Any one have any Idea how long they will take for spouse file? My another question is as u guys r talked about Saudi Police clearance, I just send police Clearance from my own country do we really need two countries police clearance or one is fine? if its necessary plz guide me how I can apply. Kulitzam Can you plz share ur time line with me also let me know where you submit ur file I mean which country ?
hi there,

my wife submitted my app in february to MCPC
she received a respone from CIC in July advising that it has been forwarded to Canadian Embassy in Manila
i received a letter from the embassy in september requesting for my passport & new nbi clearance as it expires in july
i received another letter from the embassy after 2 weeks asking for another doc
i received another letter from the embassy after 2 weeks asking for another doc
i received a call from the embassy after a week advising wrong doc was sent
after a week, ecas is showing that the decision has been made
i'm waiting for the visa now (hoping it's the visa that i'm getting).
i'll keep you posted :):):)

ssparkles

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2012
Doc's Request.
Nov 8, 2012 & March 19, 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 25, 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Mar 19, 2013
Med's Done....
March 22 & received by CIC on April 10, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013, sent out passport same day.
VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2013
LANDED..........
May 22, 2013
toink said:
i am on the same boat as you guys, the problem is i only have 1 month left to send PCC from saudi to CIC. Saudi embassy located in Ottawa returned my pcc aplication and says they dont process them anymore :( what a headache!
Hi Toink,

Can you please help me out? How did you manage to get your PCC from Saudi? Immigration just asked me for my Police clearance from saudi. But i left saudi 9 years ago and have no way to get it. The saudi embassy in ottawa didn't reply to my email and when I called they said they haven't been giving PCC for 2 years now. The indian embassy in saudi said to check their website and on their website they have the following written:

Police Clearance Certificate
All Indian citizens who are working in Saudi Arabia and who need Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from
the Saudi Authorities should get the same before their final departure from the Kingdom as per the
prevalent rules to avoid any inconvenience at a later stage. Those Indian citizens who had already left the
Kingdom are advised to obtain PCC through their friends, contacts and relatives in Saudi Arabia from the
concerned authorities.
All Indian citizens who require PCC issued by the Embassy are advised to approach Embassy of India,
Riyadh or Consulate General of India, Jeddah for the same.

I don't have anyone in Saudi who can help me get this. Also they say to 'approach the embassy in riyadh'. I cannot physically go there anymore and the email i sent them just gave a reply to see their website. I don't know what to do! I have less than 60 days to submit it now.

I also just emailed the canadian embassy in saudi hoping for some sort of direction but not sure if they will help coz i am an indian citizen.

If anyone can advise me on how to get this it'll be so helpful as right now I have a big question mark looming around my head.

Does this mean my application is at a standstill until i provide the saudi PCC?