+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

police clearance in Saudi Arabia (ASAP, help!!!)

kulitzam

Sep 11, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila, PH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2012
Doc's Request.
09/2012
Med's Request
02/2012
Med's Done....
01/2012
Passport Req..
04-09/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/11/2012
Hi, I just want to know if any of you have experienced in obtaning a police clearance in Saudi Arabia. According to OUMWA, I need to have the final exit visa in order to get the certificate of no derogatory record. However, since I was supposed to be staying in Manila for vacation, I ended up staying and didn't go back to Saudi. My re-entry visa has expired in June 2011. My wife sponsored me in Canada and the embassy is requesting for a police clearance in Saudi. Since I don't have the final exit and i don't have a copy of my iqama, would I still be able to obtain a police clearance in Saudi? Please help as Canadian Embassy is only giving us 45 days to provide this. Thank you very much.

skylar

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
07-08-2012 Sponsor Approval/14-08-2012 Application received by CEM
Med's Done....
24-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-11-2012 via email
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-01-2013
kulitzam said:
Hi, I just want to know if any of you have experienced in obtaning a police clearance in Saudi Arabia. According to OUMWA, I need to have the final exit visa in order to get the certificate of no derogatory record. However, since I was supposed to be staying in Manila for vacation, I ended up staying and didn't go back to Saudi. My re-entry visa has expired in June 2011. My wife sponsored me in Canada and the embassy is requesting for a police clearance in Saudi. Since I don't have the final exit and i don't have a copy of my iqama, would I still be able to obtain a police clearance in Saudi? Please help as Canadian Embassy is only giving us 45 days to provide this. Thank you very much.
hello my husband has the same situation as yours. I have read from other threads that some VO are waiving this requirement while some are still asking for this PCC. we havent received any requests letter yet for this. but we are gathering some info as well just in case. Please let me know too if you have any updates or new info regarding our situation. thanks

sherine1972

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-11-2011
Doc's Request.
With the application
AOR Received.
PER received: 19-01-2012
IELTS Request
With the documents
File Transfer...
Ottawa-pilot
Med's Request
4-5-2012
Med's Done....
19-5-2012
Passport Req..
19-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15 jan 2013
LANDED..........
Soon inshallah
kulitzam said:
I was asked for it and I already made it in egypt,
U should contact the saudi embassy or consulate in ur country and follow the steps, but to me I spent 6 months until I received it and when I sent it to the visa office they thought its my egyptian pcc as its issued as a stamp on it,
Because I'm no longer in saudi arabia,
I think its better to send the passport copies with the exit stamps not necessarily the exit visa, I was requested the saudi pcc or the exit stamps on my passport

Best of luck

Gerrboy

Oct 14, 2012
I am here in Singapore and I was able to secure Saudi Arabia Police Clearance.

Steps
1. Contact Philippines Consulate Office @ consular@philembassy-riyadh.org and state your purpose. Check their
website for phone numbers.
2. They will guide you of the steps on how to obtain SA Police Clearance..(what I could remember are below);
- They will ask you to send them finger "print card" with your details. You could secure this from Local Police
or at Philippine consulate office of the the country you are in, (I secured my at local police).
- They will give you a bank account number and will ask you to make a deposit by telebank
transfer (I forgot the amount).
- They will inform you about the status once they received the payment and the fingerprint card and will liaise
with Saudi police for you police clearance.

3. You have to wait more than two months.

blissful_soul

Oct 28, 2012
hi! i am glad i found this thread and im really hoping that you can share your experiences with us for us not to be lost..
im currently on the course of preparing the required documents for PR and planning to send the application early 2013.. regarding obtaining Police clearance from Saudi (i worked there for 6 years), should i request now for the police clearance and send it together with all the docus or should i wait until the CIC will ask me to provide it and wait for the request letter from them?? is the request letter from CIC necessary before i can request for the clearance??
please help, im really confused... thank you very much!

skylar

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
24-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-11-2012 via email
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-01-2013
blissful_soul said:
hi! i am glad i found this thread and im really hoping that you can share your experiences with us for us not to be lost..
im currently on the course of preparing the required documents for PR and planning to send the application early 2013.. regarding obtaining Police clearance from Saudi (i worked there for 6 years), should i request now for the police clearance and send it together with all the docus or should i wait until the CIC will ask me to provide it and wait for the request letter from them?? is the request letter from CIC necessary before i can request for the clearance??
please help, im really confused... thank you very much!
My husband worked there for more than a year. We've been searching for information on how to get one since he's already residing in the Phils. now. In my opinion, it's better to get one now coz it may take 2-3 months and who knows if the visa officer will require it or not. They are completely aware that it is hard to obtain one but in some cases they still ask for it. We only got the no derogatory certificate from Phil. embassy in riyadh and not the police cert. from saudi which is I guess better than nothing.

blissful_soul

Oct 28, 2012
skylar said:
My husband worked there for more than a year. We've been searching for information on how to get one since he's already residing in the Phils. now. In my opinion, it's better to get one now coz it may take 2-3 months and who knows if the visa officer will require it or not. They are completely aware that it is hard to obtain one but in some cases they still ask for it. We only got the no derogatory certificate from Phil. embassy in riyadh and not the police cert. from saudi which is I guess better than nothing.

hi skylar! ;D im just confused whether i can write my own request letter for issuance of the no derogatory certificate / police clearance or should i wait for the CIC to send one??? im from davao so i cant just go to manila anytime. if il request now, maybe theyl ask me the request letter..

skylar

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
24-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-11-2012 via email
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-01-2013
blissful_soul said:
hi skylar! ;D im just confused whether i can write my own request letter for issuance of the no derogatory certificate / police clearance or should i wait for the CIC to send one??? im from davao so i cant just go to manila anytime. if il request now, maybe theyl ask me the request letter..
My husband is from Manila so he went directly to OUMWA. He doesn't have a letter from CEM too. All he did was filled up the application forms, paid the fees, and submitted the requirements. You can try to email the Phil. embassy in Riyadh since you said you live in Davao. i'll post the link... hope it helps.. :)

http://www.philembassy-riyadh.org/index.php/police-clearance-saudi-2

blissful_soul

Oct 28, 2012
skylar said:
My husband is from Manila so he went directly to OUMWA. He doesn't have a letter from CEM too. All he did was filled up the application forms, paid the fees, and submitted the requirements. You can try to email the Phil. embassy in Riyadh since you said you live in Davao. i'll post the link... hope it helps.. :)

http://www.philembassy-riyadh.org/index.php/police-clearance-saudi-2

okay, noted! thanks skylar! il try that... ;)

blissful_soul

Oct 28, 2012
one more thing skylar, does the Police Clearance / Certificate of No Derogatory Record has an Expiration date or validity, just like the NBI clearance (valid for 1 year)??? thanks again

greentea

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA VISA OFFICE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
sponsor approved Aug. 14,2012
File Transfer...
Aug.21,2012
Med's Done....
23-MAR-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
dec. 20,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made Jan. 28,2013; visa received: JAN.31,'13
LANDED..........
Feb.21,2013 hahahaha !!!
Hi! I have my Certificate of No derogatory Record from Jeddah issued on July 2006. I haven't heard from the CEM yet. Will keep u posted anyways. It will be impossible to get PCC without a copy of ur iqama. Maybe u can write a request letter to waive the request of PCC as per Saudi policy they don't issue PCC to those who are not living in the Kingdom anymore. Try to get the certification if u can from OUMWA. I don't think it has any expiration.

skylar

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
24-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-11-2012 via email
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-01-2013
blissful_soul said:
one more thing skylar, does the Police Clearance / Certificate of No Derogatory Record has an Expiration date or validity, just like the NBI clearance (valid for 1 year)??? thanks again
Your welcome ;D My husband said it doesn't have any expiry date on the Cert. maybe because it is not the actual police clearance. It is just a cert. issued by the Phil. embassy in Riyadh.

toink

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
6242 and 6322
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03- 2012
AOR Received.
07-06-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with app.
Med's Request
06-09-2012
Med's Done....
19-09-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012 and 14-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon
i am on the same boat as you guys, the problem is i only have 1 month left to send PCC from saudi to CIC. Saudi embassy located in Ottawa returned my pcc aplication and says they dont process them anymore :( what a headache!

kulitzam

Sep 11, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila, PH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2012
Doc's Request.
09/2012
Med's Request
02/2012
Med's Done....
01/2012
Passport Req..
04-09/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/11/2012
hi everyone,

sorry, it took me awhile to respond. the police clearance requirement has been waived by the canadian embassy in manila. what i did is i emailed the embassy in Riyadh and told them the situation. they said that only residents of KSA would be able to get this clearance (i think someone has posted that info here as well). so i forwarded that message to the canadian embassy in manila and was told that it's no longer required. hope this helps :) :) :)

if this is not possible, you may contact a lawyer to request a letter to waive this requirement, and believe me, it'ssssssss very expensive.

kulitzam

Sep 11, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila, PH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2012
Doc's Request.
09/2012
Med's Request
02/2012
Med's Done....
01/2012
Passport Req..
04-09/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/11/2012
greentea said:
Hi! I have my Certificate of No derogatory Record from Jeddah issued on July 2006. I haven't heard from the CEM yet. Will keep u posted anyways. It will be impossible to get PCC without a copy of ur iqama. Maybe u can write a request letter to waive the request of PCC as per Saudi policy they don't issue PCC to those who are not living in the Kingdom anymore. Try to get the certification if u can from OUMWA. I don't think it has any expiration.
this is true :) thanks bro!