+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance from uk for spouse visa?

Sachishe

Jun 28, 2013
Hi everyone I am really confuse about my requirements for spouse visa in canada. Do i need a police clearance from uk for my application as TRP? I stayed in london for 3 years to study, then when my visa finished my fiance and I decided to come home in the philippines to get married and its all done. Im gathering all the requirements.. Can anyone know about ACPO do i really need it?? Please help!!.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Sachishe said:
Hi everyone I am really confuse about my requirements for spouse visa in canada. Do i need a police clearance from uk for my application as TRP? I stayed in london for 3 years to study, then when my visa finished my fiance and I decided to come home in the philippines to get married and its all done. Im gathering all the requirements.. Can anyone know about ACPO do i really need it?? Please help!!.
Yes,

Who needs a police certificate?

In general, you and everyone in your family who is 18 years of age or over need to obtain a police certificate. You must obtain a police certificate from each country or territory where you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

The certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application.

If the original certificate is neither in English nor in French, submit both the certificate and the original copy of a translation prepared by an accredited translator with your application.

Deedeedar

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Med's Request
28-10-2013
Med's Done....
04-05-2012
LANDED..........
30-04-2014
Yes, you do.

I used to study in the UK for 5 years and I did get the police clearance from the UK as well.