07-11-2012
AOR Received.
24-01-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS sent with original application
Med's Request
03-02-2013
Med's Done....
06-02-2013 - "Medicals have been received" on ECAS on 27-03-2013, "In Process" on 17-04-2013, "Decision Made" on 20-06-2013
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
None - CPR issued on 19-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Already in Canada - Landed on 29-06-2013
Guys,

good morning. Does anyone have experience of asking for and retrieving/obtaining Police Clearance Certificates from any of the following Countries: Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Lybia and Iraq?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Regards,

philfresh

pearlgtl

Aug 1, 2013
I got a Qatari Police Clearance in Nov-2012.

I am based in Canada, so I contacted a Government Relations company in Doha called Future Gate via e-mail. They provided excellent service. I paid them QAR 200 through a credit card, filled out their form and e-mailed it to them with the passport and RP copy. Once they got the PCC, I asked FedEx to pick it up from their office and deliver it to me in Canada.

Google up Future Gate Qatar and you should be able to find them. Their e-mail is info@futuregate.info

Their manager's last name is Itany. I highly recommend these guys.

akcec

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2015
AOR Received.
28-02-2015
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Interview........
23-02-2016
Check my post for getting Police Clearance from Saudi Arabia:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/getting-a-police-certificate-from-saudi-arabia-instructions-t157222.0.html

ang3l

Jan 4, 2009
pearlgtl said:
I got a Qatari Police Clearance in Nov-2012.

I am based in Canada, so I contacted a Government Relations company in Doha called Future Gate via e-mail. They provided excellent service. I paid them QAR 200 through a credit card, filled out their form and e-mailed it to them with the passport and RP copy. Once they got the PCC, I asked FedEx to pick it up from their office and deliver it to me in Canada.

Google up Future Gate Qatar and you should be able to find them. Their e-mail is info @ futuregate.info

Their manager's last name is Itany. I highly recommend these guys.
Hi, how long did it take you to get your Police Clearance? I just got a letter from the immigration requesting for my husband's Police clearance from Qatar and Algeria. They only give us 60days to complete the requirements.
Hope to hear from you about my question.

Thanks!

Dec 10, 2013
Need a Police Clearance Certificate; Traveling from Qatar to the U.S., Canada or Australia?

Qatar Residents traveling to the U.S, Canada or Australia need a Police Clearance certificate before they can travel. Future Gate can help provide you with your Police Clearance certificate for a small fee in which we will take care of everything from A-Z.

We will provide:

- Police clearance issuing + attesting at Qatar foreign Affairs + Courier
- Time: within 25 Days
- Fixed Fee including all Government expenses

Note: the police clearance will be addressed to the same authority of your Passport and not the Canadian (example: if the person holding Philippines passport it will be addressed to the Philippines authority)

If you are interested to getting your certificate issued in the most effective manner.
Please email us at info@futuregate.info