+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate

Mahbub017

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Hello,
I lived in Canada between 2012 to June 2016. Now I'm residing here in back home. However, maybe 3-4 weeks before leaving Canada, I got PCC from Toronto Police. Still do I need to collect PCC from RCMP as the current one is more than 6 months old? If so, how to apply for PCC in Toronto while I'm residing here in Backhome? How long it may take to get it? And when to apply for, if I get ITA,then or while creating EE profile?
Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation in this issue.

kunalkhanna

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Request
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
24-03-2018
Hello,
I lived in Canada between 2012 to June 2016. Now I'm residing here in back home. However, maybe 3-4 weeks before leaving Canada, I got PCC from Toronto Police. Still do I need to collect PCC from RCMP as the current one is more than 6 months old? If so, how to apply for PCC in Toronto while I'm residing here in Backhome? How long it may take to get it? And when to apply for, if I get ITA,then or while creating EE profile?
Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation in this issue.
It is not mandatory to submit the Canadia PCC with ur application. There are many such response on this forum for this particular question. Even on the IRCC website it is clearly mentioned that upfront PCC for Canada is not required.

Mahbub017

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
It is not mandatory to submit the Canadia PCC with ur application. There are many such response on this forum for this particular question. Even on the IRCC website it is clearly mentioned that upfront PCC for Canada is not required.
I'm afraid !! Someone said "regarding PCC, CIC mentioned their policy pretty clearly, they will only accept PCC which is issued after leaving the country, even if someone received just a few days before leaving that country, the applicant requires to do the PCC again after leaving the country"