Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
Dear seniors,

How to order an upfront police certificate if you are waiting for an ITA ?

I am residing in Riyadh

swammingo

Mar 28, 2017
If you have lived > 6 months in a country, you need the PCC's. I would recommend reaching out to the individual agencies in those countries to see how you can get those.

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
Thanks buddy!

I lived in different addresses in India and then moved to Saudi Arabia. I am still a resident of Saudi Arabia, however, as per the IRCC it is recommended to apply through Indian consulate. I am not sure if someone applied through Indian embassy Riyadh before?

Also, is it possible to request an upfront police certificate? I know from the forum that only ITA recipients can request letter from Canadian embassy in Riyadh and once it is issued they will apply thru Indian consulate in Riyadh.

I just wanted to be prepared in advance in case I receive ITA in the coming IRCC draws.

Experienced folks Much appreciated !

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
cool_canada said:
Thanks buddy!

I lived in different addresses in India and then moved to Saudi Arabia. I am still a resident of Saudi Arabia, however, as per the IRCC it is recommended to apply through Indian consulate. I am not sure if someone applied through Indian embassy Riyadh before?

Also, is it possible to request an upfront police certificate? I know from the forum that only ITA recipients can request letter from Canadian embassy in Riyadh and once it is issued they will apply thru Indian consulate in Riyadh.

I just wanted to be prepared in advance in case I receive ITA in the coming IRCC draws.

Experienced folks Much appreciated !

kapoor1992

Mar 22, 2017
Hi all, just wanted to know that if I get a Police Clearance Cert. from the Passport Office of city 'A', do i still need to get Police clearance from city 'B' and 'C' where I lived in the past ?? Or the Passport Office PCC document will be enough ?