+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate PCC from India via PSK or Police station

Aug 13, 2019
CANADA RECORD CHECK FROM ABROAD/OVERSEAS THROUGH EAST WEST FINGERPRINTING

Canadian / Non Canadians living abroad / outside Canada may often need criminal background checks done from their home country when applying for permanent visa, work, permanent residency / citizenship, Immigration to US (Privacy Act), name change, volunteering etc.

In the past, applicants would simply get a set of ink fingerprints done on fingerprinting form RCMP (C216C) / FBI cards (FD-258) and mail them to the RCMP for certification. This process was lengthy to complete and was taking at least 120 days, but was possible from outside of Canada.

RCMP no longer accepts ink based fingerprint submissions since 01 Jul, 2014. The result of digital fingerprinting technology is very fast and had replaced the old ink and roll method. But digital fingerprinting submissions are not possible from outside Canada since the systems in use are specific to Canada only. For this service, you need not to fly home? The very best solution of your need is digital card scanning of ink roll prints done at your present location.

RCMP does not list the accredited private fingerprinting agencies anymore.

www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/criminal-record-checks

We are one of the few agencies with direct server to the RCMP. Please view our accreditation letter at top of our web page (Block Capital Red Letters) to ensure our creditability.

At East West Fingerprinting, we maintain card scanning technology that allows us to digitize ink based fingerprints and submit them to the RCMP on a client’s behalf.

The process is simple and much faster than the old ink and roll method.

You will need to find a place (a police station, private fingerprint firm, forensic science agency or an embassy for example) to do your fingerprints. You will have them taken using the traditional ink and roll method. Once these are done, you can send them to us. We scan them through our card scan system and forward the digitized format to the RCMP civil fingerprinting division in Ottawa. We also require two pieces of your valid IDs (like passport and DL) copies certified by a Public Notary/Lawyer, one of your latest photo and 3rd party consent form. You can download these forms from our web page.

When the submissions are received by the RCMP, these are processed in the same way as for people living in Canada through their CCRTIS Live Scanning.

After these processed by the RCMP, they can either mail you the results directly at your given Canadian address or mail us as per your consent within 72 Hours, if you are not associated with any criminality in Canada. We shall forward them to you by registered mail/courier as per your directions on receipt from RCMP within 8 to 10 working days.

If you need to apply for an RCMP Record Check from outside Canada for any above said reason, you need enlist the help of a third party (East West Fingerprinting & ID Services Limited Surrey, BC, Canada) to ensure the process goes smoothly.

You feel free to contact us for any question at info@eastwestfingerprinting.com

CANADA 1-604-593-5361

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi Guys,
If i have to apply for Pcc along with my wife ( we are Indians), does she need to create a new profile in passport seva portal or it can be done through my profile? Please reply at earliest
Regards

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Hi Guys,
If i have to apply for Pcc along with my wife ( we are Indians), does she need to create a new profile in passport seva portal or it can be done through my profile? Please reply at earliest
Regards
One profile can submit max 5 application for any individual. . . . So u both can apply from same account

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Also one new thing I came across.. .. I think option to obtained pcc from local SSP has been changed...now website says to obtain it only from psk.. .. Can someone one checkout n confirm it. ..

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Hi, I got my PCC from PSK Bangalore. But, it has black seal (not blue) on the certificate. Will this create any issue? Thanks.
If sign is in blue or green pen then there should not be any problem...

james.ks

Mar 15, 2015
Thanks for the reply. However, do you think they will be willing to accept this document now. If yes, what shall the procedure to upload this document.
In the case specific query,under what head, should I upload the PCC? Could you please guide on the same
Hello, I am facing the same issue here had uploaded local PCC and not from Psk.. but now since I have stayed in 2 different locations in India.. I found out that I had to upload Pcc from Psk.. so pls guide me on the issue as U had faced the same problem..was it aceeptable for CIC to upload Pcc from Psk after submission of documents and later thru Case specific inquiry.. Pls guide

Last edited:

james.ks

Mar 15, 2015
Hello

I have completed my eAPR and Biometrics. However, in the documents section i submitted PCC from local District Police Station. I have yet not received any decision on my application as it has been just 2 months (March 10, 2019) since I received my AOR. DO you think i should contact CIC (case specific query) and ask if they prefer PCC from PSK to PCC from local district police station before it gets rejected.IS there any way out?

Also, i have stayed in different parts of the country for educational and work purposes.

Thanks in Advance.
pls could you update on ur status

santaguy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hi, I applied for Police Certificate in Indian Consulate located in San Francisco. My due date of submitting cic application is approaching but I didnt hear anything regarding police certificate from Indian consulate. I have police certificate from FBI for last 6 years. What should I do?

james.ks

Mar 15, 2015
Hi, I applied for Police Certificate in Indian Consulate located in San Francisco. My due date of submitting cic application is approaching but I didnt hear anything regarding police certificate from Indian consulate. I have police certificate from FBI for last 6 years. What should I do?
try to track the arrival of ur Pcc if possible to

Akshayj22

May 1, 2020
Hi guys,
Need you help.

So I got married on 17th March 20th March was lockdown.
Now I stay in pune we have a website for PCC affiliated to local police. Now shall i apply thier or take from psk?

I have my permanent address on passport & spouse name is not added but I have my marriage certificate. Same condition for my spouse.

Now it's not possible to change all these details due to lockdown and stuff. Aslo I shifted to pune this Jan 2020. Need to immigrate to Slovakia. My Co is sending me.
How shall I proceed Pl help?

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hello

I have completed my eAPR and Biometrics. However, in the documents section i submitted PCC from local District Police Station. I have yet not received any decision on my application as it has been just 2 months (March 10, 2019) since I received my AOR. DO you think i should contact CIC (case specific query) and ask if they prefer PCC from PSK to PCC from local district police station before it gets rejected.IS there any way out?

Also, i have stayed in different parts of the country for educational and work purposes.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi, I am in similar situation, did you application got approved with local police station PCC??

ashwin.metpalli

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hi Stanlee,

I recently got my PCC from Local district police station and I have stayed at the same address in same city since turning 18. I turned 18 in feb 2008 and the pcc has me covered from feb 2008 to current. Will this be enough for CIC or do I need PCC from PSK. I don't have more than 14 days left now to submit my application. Can you please advice If I will be ok or not. Cheers
Hi, I hope your PCC from local district police station is accepted. If so, can you please share the format of it? (You may hide any sensitive information in it). I am trying to get the same but i am confused with another certificate with heading No Objection Certificate)

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hi, I hope your PCC from local district police station is accepted. If so, can you please share the format of it? (You may hide any sensitive information in it). I am trying to get the same but i am confused with another certificate with heading No Objection Certificate)
Hi Ashwin,

My spouse applied for the PCC from PSK as we decided not to take any risk to apply application with local district one. So, now I am waiting for PCC to submit our application.