+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance and Birth certificate

shailuzid

Oct 27, 2013
I am almost ready to apply under CEC, I am in Canada on Post grad open WP.
Two questions, Is there anyone who got AOR without submitting Birth certificate?
Is there anyone who got AOR without submitting home county police clearance?
I found it difficult to get it from home country while I am in Canada.
I can see in this forum ppl says home country police clearance is required, still checking if someone got at least AOR without it.

Thanks you wonderful people. :D

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
shailuzid said:
Two questions, Is there anyone who got AOR without submitting Birth certificate?
I can see in this forum ppl says home country police clearance is required, still checking if someone got at least AOR without it.

PCC is not required for the initial application, but will be requester later on. Birth certificate is a requirement, no birth certificate - no AOR.
If you're from India, I think you can use a grade 10 whatever with your partents name and stuff.

canadavisamohit

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-04-2013
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
07-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2014
Birth certificate is one of most important document you need to apply for your PR application, as earlier mentioned you can use 10th certificate and a affidavit explaining why you don't have and another thing is Police clearance you can get from Indian embassy in canada.

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
You can also submit a "self declaration affidavit" on your date of birth along with your parents name and get it notarized. I submitted like this last year and got the AOR.

As far as PCC is concerned, as others rightly mentioned, no need at the time of application (I have just sent it last week)

Good luck.

watchpu5hp

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Dec 2012
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
28th Jan 2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
24th Sep 2013
Med's Done....
1st Oct 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21st Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7th nov 2013
LANDED..........
10th Nov 2013
You can get your police certificate from your country's Mission in Canada.
You dont need to go to home country. Atleast inmy case i got from my my country's embassy in Canada.
Birth certificate is mandatory otherwise CIC will return your application.

if you do not have birth certificate with you can submit your high school certificate ( provide it has one of your parents name and date of birth in it) and also an notarised affidavit for date of birth indicating you do not have birth certificate.
refer to search option of forum to find more detail
shailuzid said:

shailuzid

Oct 27, 2013
Thanks Toby and all other who took time to respond.
I have one more question, I did Diploma from Seneca. Someone told me that I need to submit sealed transcript in college envelop. The one that I received from college is open. Should I ask for sealed one from college?

iam_toby said:
PCC is not required for the initial application, but will be requester later on. Birth certificate is a requirement, no birth certificate - no AOR.
If you're from India, I think you can use a grade 10 whatever with your partents name and stuff.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
shailuzid said:
Thanks Toby and all other who took time to respond.
I have one more question, I did Diploma from Seneca. Someone told me that I need to submit sealed transcript in college envelop. The one that I received from college is open. Should I ask for sealed one from college?
You don't need transcripts for CEC applications. Refer to the document checklist for required documentation.
AND MAKE SURE YOU USE THE LATEST FORMS!!! ::)

sundip111

Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
14-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
shailuzid said:

Birth certificate is the requirement of a complete CEC application. Make sure you receive all the PCC's by the time they ask for it, initially it will be ok. Don't forget to put the explanation letter for not having the PCC's!

Before mailing your application make sure you read all the instructions on how to fill the forms. A very descriptive guide is provided on their website.

Best luck!