+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificates - United Arab Emirates

Toto Phils

Jan 6, 2012
eds said:
Thank you, i will try that... I will let u know if i got my pcc...
Hi Eds, ( Sttn, Umairz, Asiffs! )
I try to follow the link and fill-up all the necesarry info for PCC Online application but still they're asking for a finger print form authenticated by UAE Embassy here in Canada which is in Ottawa. But it takes time for that authentication. And one more thing i can't find out on how to pay online too. Can you tell if you already got your PCC and advice me of what's the fastest way to do.

Thanks a lot!

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
I believe you may have processed a PCC before. If so you do not need to send a fresh set of finger prints. (I have done that before) Once you complete the online application, web page will prompt you for the payment!

Toto Phils

Jan 6, 2012
Hi Eds!

I got my Dubai Police Certificate. Just want to share how I got it. Online Application doesn't work for me.
This process is applicable if you're already here in Canada. It might help.

* I obtain Finger Prints at RCMP here in Alberta. Signed by the Police Officer, stamped by their dept.

* I brought it to a lawyer to notarize.

* Submit the form to the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT) in Ottawa for authentication. The contact information for the Authentication and Service of Documents Section (JLAC) of DFAIT are outlined below. Please note that the authentication of documents by DFAIT is free of charge.

Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
Attention: JLAC
125 Sussex Drive
Ottawa, ON K1N 0G2
Telephone: (613) 944 – 4000

* Submit the fingerprint form, along with the fees, to the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Ottawa, either by hand or by mail directly from DFAIT, for legalization.

United Arab Emirates Embassy
Attention: Consular Section
125 Boteler Street
Ottawa, ON K1N 0A4
Telephone: (613) 565 – 7272

The Embassy only accepts payments in the form of money order, certified cheque or draft cheque. Please ensure that the fee is made payable to the United Arab Emirates Embassy, Ottawa. The processing fee depends on the speed of service of choice.

*Note: If the form is to be returned by mail, please provide a prepaid return envelope.

Documents can be picked up at the Embassy Monday – Friday between 2 – 2:30 p.m.

* Submit the following documents to the Police Department at the Ministry of Interior in the appropriate Emirate in the U.A.E. through someone you know then they will do the process for you. I don't know if how it will work through courier. Below are the ff docs you need to send at the UAE Police Dept.

1) The legalized fingerprint form
2) 2 coloured passport size photograph
3) Passport copy (including residency visa, if possible)
4) Application for Good Conduct Certificate (Outside the United Arab Emirates)

It only takes 3 days to get a Dubai Police Certificate or the Certificate of Good Conduct.

God Bless

khanaliaa

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Dec-2010
Nomination.....
06-July-2011
AOR Received.
18-January-2011
Hi all!
I need to get a police character certificate from Sharjah, UAE.
Thing is, I lived there for 9 months after my 18th birthday, and this was back in 1997. After that I settled in Pakistan, for higher education and job.

Now How can I get my PCC? I cannot go there, and I hear it is very difficult to get it via mail, as the UAE departments tend to loose it.
I know the procedure, even got my finger prints attested from Sindh Police/UAE Embassy/Foreign affairs.

Just want to know how to get UAE/Sharjah PCC while I'm in Pakistan. Any contacts, help ill be really appreciated.
My Father and Sister are still there. Also have my old buddies there. But all of them get the same answer from Dubai and Sharjah police "The berson has to be in UAE to get the PCC. We cannot issue a PCC in His/Her absence."

Thanks and regards,

Khanaali

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
khanaliaa said:
Hi all!
I need to get a police character certificate from Sharjah, UAE.
Thing is, I lived there for 9 months after my 18th birthday, and this was back in 1997. After that I settled in Pakistan, for higher education and job.

Now How can I get my PCC? I cannot go there, and I hear it is very difficult to get it via mail, as the UAE departments tend to loose it.
I know the procedure, even got my finger prints attested from Sindh Police/UAE Embassy/Foreign affairs.

Just want to know how to get UAE/Sharjah PCC while I'm in Pakistan. Any contacts, help ill be really appreciated.
My Father and Sister are still there. Also have my old buddies there. But all of them get the same answer from Dubai and Sharjah police "The berson has to be in UAE to get the PCC. We cannot issue a PCC in His/Her absence."

Thanks and regards,

Khanaali
Hi.were you able to fix this problem of yours?Dubai police HQ is also saying the same thing to us.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hello All ,

I recently got my PCC from Dubai Police, but I am not really sure if this is the right one. Its mentioned "Good Conduct Certificate" is this is the same as "Police Clearance Certificate" . If anyone has got it from Dubai Police, can you compare yours with mine attached here ? Is mine the correct PCC from Dubai ?