+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate Turkey

vorador

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018
Friends,

Due to difference in language, I am unable to locate the location of the General Prosecutor’s Office in Istanbul to request a police certificate.

Anyone who had lived there and knows the location?

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Hi dear,
i made it when i was living in istanbul in Maltepe court in asian side, but there is court almost in every place you can do it there...

Reactions: vorador

vorador

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018
Hi dear,
i made it when i was living in istanbul in Maltepe court in asian side, but there is court almost in every place you can do it there...
Thank you so much my friend. Can you tell me what is it called in Turkish so I can find it on google map? Also it is called Sijil Adli right? Any special type of document for Canada or you just tell them Sijil Adli?

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Thank you so much my friend. Can you tell me what is it called in Turkish so I can find it on google map? Also it is called Sijil Adli right? Any special type of document for Canada or you just tell them Sijil Adli?

İstanbul Anadolu Adliyesi
Esentepe Mahallesi, Mustafa Kemal Cd. No:5, 34876 Kartal/İstanbul
(0216) 303 33 33
https://goo.gl/maps/1cud7yyejmF2

This is the place i made in, i dont remeber name in turkish, and i request standard one, nothing special for canada then i translated it

Reactions: vorador

vorador

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018
Gents,

We have made the police certificate through egovernment website and will attest it. Do you think that is enough?

vmirkhani

Apr 9, 2009
Gents,

We have made the police certificate through egovernment website and will attest it. Do you think that is enough?
Hi dear Vorador
I need a police certificate from Turkey I live in Toronto and am not Turkish citizen , do you have any idea what should I do?

kayz2344

Mar 7, 2020
good morning dear,please i live in beylikdizu in istanbul and i will like to ask for the name of where i can get police certificate for canada embassy in turkey and what is called in turkish.please advise

PRguyslp

Jan 19, 2020
good morning dear,please i live in beylikdizu in istanbul and i will like to ask for the name of where i can get police certificate for canada embassy in turkey and what is called in turkish.please advise
You can get it from e-devlet website under "adli sicil kaydi sorgulama". Though certificate can be taken in English, still there will be some words or pieces in Turkish. So it might be better to translate it by any official translator.

You can also go to any Court (Adalet Saray in Istanbul) and get the certificate. The certificate will be completely in Turkish and is must to be translate to English