+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate - multiple countries

Silvinagb

Dec 15, 2020
Hi! I hope someone can help me with this, I didn't find the information in their website. My husband and I applied for a work visa and an open work visa, online from Israel, we're living here for 7 years. We're originally from Uruguay, we lived there until we came to Israel... like 28 years. We only sent the police certificate from Israel a month ago, no answer yet. Do we need to send them also one from Uruguay? In that case, do we need to upload the 2 of them together? TIA!!
Someone waiting for the Visa since September 2020???

a_manumohan

Nov 25, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Probably somewhere in Canada?
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-10-2022
AOR Received.
24-10-2022
Hi! I hope someone can help me with this, I didn't find the information in their website. My husband and I applied for a work visa and an open work visa, online from Israel, we're living here for 7 years. We're originally from Uruguay, we lived there until we came to Israel... like 28 years. We only sent the police certificate from Israel a month ago, no answer yet. Do we need to send them also one from Uruguay? In that case, do we need to upload the 2 of them together? TIA!!
Someone waiting for the Visa since September 2020???
Police clearance certificate requirement changes depending on the country of application. For example, VACs in India does not ask for it. But UAE VAC requires it. If you do require PCC, then you should submit PCCs from all countries you have stayed for more than 6 months from the time you turned 18 years old. So to answer your question, if you are required to upload PCCs from Israel then you have to upload one from Uruguay as well. If you are awaiting for the PCC from Uruguay, you can upload the proof of application for any consideration regarding COVID(this is not guaranteed).

Silvinagb

Dec 15, 2020
Thank you very much. So, I'll ask for one from Uruguay. And then I need to upload the proof of it. Maybe also upload the Israeli again. Wish me luck

a_manumohan

Nov 25, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Probably somewhere in Canada?
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-10-2022
AOR Received.
24-10-2022
Thank you very much. So, I'll ask for one from Uruguay. And then I need to upload the proof of it. Maybe also upload the Israeli again. Wish me luck
Good luck. VACs are moving again normally. You should get your visa soon.