+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

JPBresso

Jun 27, 2023
From what I see, it's like 3 or 4 months to get the certificate. So, if my PNP nominee expires in October, should I get an extension of it?
An officer from the PNP sent me an email 3 weeks ago, "Verification of Conditions of Nomination" They asked me to send some information to confirm if the conditions of nomination continue to be met and If I applied for my PR already.

YDR

Jul 6, 2023
An officer from the PNP sent me an email 3 weeks ago, "Verification of Conditions of Nomination" They asked me to send some information to confirm if the conditions of nomination continue to be met and If I applied for my PR already.
That makes sense. Hopefully, I get the Police Certificate soon.

Papito Will

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Received this email from IRCC today, so glad they finally acknowledged this PCC issue is not on my plate anymore.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this email is a response to the enquiries found below this email.

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us that you are taking the necessary steps in order to obtain the Mexican Police Certificate that is required for your application.

The information you provided was forwarded to the responsible office.

We invite you to provide the document as soon as possible in order to ensure the process of your application continues as smoothly as possible.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the Common-law Relationship Assessment Questionnaire was received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

• Download application forms and guides
  • Change of address
  • Check your application status
  • Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

Jenny, agent # 5516
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html