+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Kashi2021

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
Hello everyone!
Finally my journey has come to an end... well almost :)
I received my portal 1 email this morning and surprisingly my background check was completed too (obviously) no more from this pcc nightmare for me and I'm pretty sure you all going to have your ready soon too! Wish you the best of luck to all :)

YDR

Jul 6, 2023
Hi,

Im in the same boat! I send my documents on Tuesday, hoping someone can get them today. Google doesn't say any business hours. I am so anxious.

YDR

Jul 6, 2023
Yeah, to this address

Embassy of Canada, Immigration Section
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193, Col. Granada
C.P. 11520, Mexico D.F.
MEXICO

Sep 23, 2021
Hi Maria, hope you are doing well
Just wanted to give you a heads up, I finally got confirmation that they received the documents and I can see a change in the review for additional documents provided. I sent everything in March 7th, sent infinite emails to the embassy with no reply at all, and if I go to view submitted documents it is still showing as "replacement overdue".

So to all of you waiting, there's hope.
Did you got your PR?

Reactions: YDR

ilopez84

Jul 10, 2023
Hi everyone I am also in this Police Certificate odyssey I also sent my documents to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico back in March they received them March 30th I had not her back like many of you. I sent a couple of emails but the only response was that they received my email. Today I finally received and email from IRCC that they received my document ( no more inform ) I am hoping that is the Police Certificate and if so I would expect my application will get processed