+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate Mexico - Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Yes sure! He should know, the Cartilla del servicio militar is a document required just for men, they have to get that document by doing social sevice for the army in Mexico when they turn 18 years old. Did he never get it? It would be so strange, because as far as I know it is also a requirment for the passport too (I'm women I'm not sure)...
He said he didn't get it because he wasn't in Mexico at that time (studying abroad) and now he doesn't know how to get it. He is back in Mexico now. Any idea what government agency to ask about this? :(

CyberTania

Jun 3, 2020
Are you Canadian or Mexican? If your partner is in Mexico, we are almost in the same situation. I'm Mexican and the main applicant, my husband is mexican too and my dependant. We have family in Mexico and we think the best option is to get the PCC directly in the FGR and do not send the documents to the canadian embassy anymore. Maybe we can be in touch by whats app and help us :D

CyberTania

Jun 3, 2020
He said he didn't get it because he wasn't in Mexico at that time (studying abroad) and now he doesn't know how to get it. He is back in Mexico now. Any idea what government agency to ask about this? :(
Ohhh nooo! To get the "cartilla" you need to accomplish 1 year of service in the army... :( When you turn 18 years old and you register to the program on time you have the opportunity to get your "cartilla" right away by a draw. But all people that do not register on time should have the 1 year of service :(.

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Are you Canadian or Mexican? If your partner is in Mexico, we are almost in the same situation. I'm Mexican and the main applicant, my husband is mexican too and my dependant. We have family in Mexico and we think the best option is to get the PCC directly in the FGR and do not send the documents to the canadian embassy anymore. Maybe we can be in touch by whats app and help us :D
I'm neither, but yes I think that would be nice to be able to consult someone who is in the same situation! :)

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Ohhh nooo! To get the "cartilla" you need to accomplish 1 year of service in the army... :( When you turn 18 years old and you register to the program on time you have the opportunity to get your "cartilla" right away by a draw. But all people that do not register on time should have the 1 year of service :(.
Ohh :confused: would you know if it's still possible to get the PCC even without the cartilla or if he did not do military service?

CyberTania

Jun 3, 2020
Oh :( There are some exceptions for men over 40 years old that never got it. But in this case, I dont think them apply to him. He is too young.

Please send him to Dirección General de Control de Procesos Penales Federales ubicada en Avenida Insurgentes 20 de la Glorieta de Insurgentes, Planta Baja, Colonia Roma Norte, Del. Cuauhtémoc, C.P. 06700, Ciudad de México, to ask:

1. If they are open and working on the "constancia de datos registrales"
2. If he can submit their documents with the cartilla missing.

Please let me know if they are open now :D , please please please
By the way. Where are you from?

Reactions: psucalit

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Oh :( There are some exceptions for men over 40 years old that never got it. But in this case, I dont think them apply to him. He is too young.

Please send him to Dirección General de Control de Procesos Penales Federales ubicada en Avenida Insurgentes 20 de la Glorieta de Insurgentes, Planta Baja, Colonia Roma Norte, Del. Cuauhtémoc, C.P. 06700, Ciudad de México, to ask:

1. If they are open and working on the "constancia de datos registrales"
2. If he can submit their documents with the cartilla missing.

Please let me know if they are open now :D , please please please
By the way. Where are you from?
Thank you! :) I will tell him about this, hopefully it will help. I'm from Philippines

tajeima

Jun 25, 2020
Hi everybody,
I already sent my police certificate to the EMBASSY OF CANADA, IMMIGRATION 193 BLVD. MIGUEL DE CERVANTES SAAV MEXICO, DF 11520 MX the wed, 6/22/2020 and was delivered on wed, 6/24/2020 I know this because I had the tracking number of FedEx, but for now, I have not received from the embassy, I will keep posting about the status of the application. I started to cross my fingers :oops:

mxqc

Jul 9, 2019
Hi everybody,

Has anybody been able to get in touch with the embassy or got any news about los antecedentes regitrales?

tajeima

Jun 25, 2020
Hi everybody,

Has anybody been able to get in touch with the embassy or got any news about los antecedentes regitrales?
Hi MXQC,

In my case, I didn't received yet any news from the embassy of Canada in Mexico. But I am going to send a mail asking if they have already my papers and if they tell me something, I will post here.

Reactions: mxqc

CCC123

Jun 17, 2020
Hi!
Hi MXQC,

In my case, I didn't received yet any news from the embassy of Canada in Mexico. But I am going to send a mail asking if they have already my papers and if they tell me something, I will post here.
Hi!
Did you receive any information regarding your certificate? I am in the same situation :(

mxqc

Jul 9, 2019
Hi!

Hi!
Did you receive any information regarding your certificate? I am in the same situation :(
I send an email on July 7 and I got an automated response saying that due to COVID the FGR has stopped all non essential service until further notice, and the police certificate is a non essential service

MagicTocino

May 4, 2020
For translation, try a ATIO certified guy, getting an english translation from Mexico won't help as the affidavit would be required which will only be made available in spanish, so you're better off with a ATIO certified translator...
Hello,

I was reading this forum and saw you mentioned ATIO for translating documents. Can I ask you some questions through private messages since this is not the right forum to do so and I don't want to mix topics.

Thanks in advance,

Reactions: AngryBurrito