+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate for CIC

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
Hello Every one,

Can any one tell ,Do I need my wife police certificate for CIC, while I am applying for PR Based on my own qualifications. Also can we send medical examination report with the CIC application or we have to wait till they ask for it
your help will appreciate

Harry

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
PCC is needed for all dependents over the age of 18.

There will be a separate request for medicals.

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
Are 6 month old Police certificate /FBI finger print verification card is acceptable?How old these verifications are acceptable?

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

In general, you and everyone in your family who is 18 years of age or over need to obtain a police certificate. You must obtain a police certificate from each country or territory where you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

The certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application.

If the original certificate is neither in English nor in French, submit both the certificate and the original copy of a translation prepared by an accredited translator with your application.