+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate FD-258 FBI

mxn17

Mar 27, 2024
Yes, so after mailing the fingerprint card, I got the online results in 3 weeks
Hi, can I ask what date your fingerprint cards were exactly delivered and what's the exact date you received your online results? I'm just trying to estimate when I could expect mine. Thank you!

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023
Hi, can I ask what date your fingerprint cards were exactly delivered and what's the exact date you received your online results? I'm just trying to estimate when I could expect mine. Thank you!
i sent mine feb 22nd and received online march 14th, and received in mail after 7-10 days

Sep 26, 2023
Hello guys, please I already submitted my online application and now I need to download and fill Fd-258 form.
I have some questions about the form:
1- After downloading the form from fbi website the pdf file is in landscape not portrait is that accepted?
2- Do I need to print the fd-258 colored or black and white?
Thank you all in advance for replies

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023
Hello guys, please I already submitted my online application and now I need to download and fill Fd-258 form.
I have some questions about the form:
1- After downloading the form from fbi website the pdf file is in landscape not portrait is that accepted?
2- Do I need to print the fd-258 colored or black and white?
Thank you all in advance for replies
1. yes
2. doesnt matter. Also you dont need to print because once you get fingerprints done by professionals at any centre they will provide you with the hard fingerprint form themselves for free