Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
I am planning to submit my application this week. But I am yet to get my Police Certificate. So which one will be the best option?

1) Submit the application and send the police certificate later.
or
2) Wait for the police certificate and submit it along with it.

Please suggest guys.

kingofqueens

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2012
AOR Received.
26-11-2012
Med's Request
27-05-2013
Med's Done....
31-05-2013
Passport Req..
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2013
LANDED..........
08-07-2013
praveenkumarsr said:
I am planning to submit my application this week. But I am yet to get my Police Certificate. So which one will be the best option?

1) Submit the application and send the police certificate later.
or
2) Wait for the police certificate and submit it along with it.

Please suggest guys.
I would suggest submit the application with out the PCC
in the cover letter provide an explanation for not including PCC and mention that you will submit the PCC as soon as you get it.

Once you get your AOR then , send the original PCC to corresponding VISA office where your application is being processed

praveenkumarsr

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
kingofqueens said:
I would suggest submit the application with out the PCC
in the cover letter provide an explanation for not including PCC and mention that you will submit the PCC as soon as you get it.

Once you get your AOR then , send the original PCC to corresponding VISA office where your application is being processed
Thanks for the input!
I have the PCC which I got on 14th Feb 2013. Since it is beyond 3 months, I am going for a new PCC. Can I send the older one with a written cover letter? And are you sure that AOR will be sent if no/older PCC is provided?

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
praveenkumarsr said:
Thanks for the input!
I have the PCC which I got on 14th Feb 2013. Since it is beyond 3 months, I am going for a new PCC. Can I send the older one with a written cover letter? And are you sure that AOR will be sent if no/older PCC is provided?
Yes, you will get the aor without Pcc... Just send the expired one and mention the same in cover letter...

Send them the new one once you receive the aor

Verify the cec checklist .. It will give you the answer

#13in checklist

Police Certificates and Clearances
You are strongly encouraged to submit your police certificates with your application to the CIO. If you are unable to obtain all the necessary police certificates, you may still send your application to the CIO without them. However, we strongly recommend that you take steps to obtain your police certificates now to avoid future delays. You must be ready to submit them when requested by an officer.
Note: Police certificates are generally considered to be valid for one year from date of issue; therefore depending on the processing time of your application, you may be requested to submit new certificates.

praveenkumarsr

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
honeysingh said:
Yes, you will get the aor without Pcc... Just send the expired one and mention the same in cover letter...

Send them the new one once you receive the aor

Verify the cec checklist .. It will give you the answer

#13in checklist

Police Certificates and Clearances
You are strongly encouraged to submit your police certificates with your application to the CIO. If you are unable to obtain all the necessary police certificates, you may still send your application to the CIO without them. However, we strongly recommend that you take steps to obtain your police certificates now to avoid future delays. You must be ready to submit them when requested by an officer.
Note: Police certificates are generally considered to be valid for one year from date of issue; therefore depending on the processing time of your application, you may be requested to submit new certificates.
Thanks Honeysingh! I am planning to submit my application this week.

Knada

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Somewhere in North America
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
praveenkumarsr said:
Thanks Honeysingh! I am planning to submit my application this week.
Actually i am waiting for my PCC and i hope it will come in the last weak of this month, i would not take a chance to send these papers later. never know what will happen or may b am too scared about it ???

praveenkumarsr

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
In India, we are getting the Police Certificate the day we applied. It's a very good improvement.

CEC-2013

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Apr-13
Med's Request
11-Dec-13
Med's Done....
15-Dec-13
Passport Req..
20-Dec-13
I applied thru postal to Vancouver office and I got it in 14 Days.. Now BLS is improving their speed.. ;) .

Couple of my friends got in 12 days...