8-02-2010
Med's Done....
12-02-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8-02-2010
Dear All,

Let me share some points which are to be considered to get Success in Canada.

(1) Make Analytical review of Canada. Compare Province to Province with your experience and education. And select that province where genuine chance is there suitable with your experience.

(2) Foreign degree (Education ) is not valid for Job in most of case. Like Accountant ,Finance Manager , Doctors , Phisiotherapist need to take Canadian Education. So be prepared and Budget for admission to University.Some are lucky like 0213 . as their education outside is valid in Canada.

(3) Dont compare and take negative thoughts from People who already landed in Canada before 3 to 5 years,As situation and Circumstances are diffrent from person to person.

(4) If you have skills in subject . Like real skill . For example , Noc Category 1111 , If you know about I.F.R.S.,U.S.GAAP , Auditing Standard ,Diffrent ERP programs , Good education like C.A.,C.P.A.,then no problem for you . You might get degree within 6 month and will get your line job within a year. But if you are just B.comm and know about only where you have worked in your Country then you have a big trouble.
(5)Develop yourself as being a kind and Good person. Meet your community and start Networking .By that only you will get Survival Job very easily. Dont be Slfish.I have observed that Selfish people have more problems in Canada.

Good luck to all .

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
Himanshukhamar said:
Dear All,

Let me share some points which are to be considered to get Success in Canada.

(1) Make Analytical review of Canada. Compare Province to Province with your experience and education. And select that province where genuine chance is there suitable with your experience.

(2) Foreign degree (Education ) is not valid for Job in most of case. Like Accountant ,Finance Manager , Doctors , Phisiotherapist need to take Canadian Education. So be prepared and Budget for admission to University.Some are lucky like 0213 . as their education outside is valid in Canada.

(3) Dont compare and take negative thoughts from People who already landed in Canada before 3 to 5 years,As situation and Circumstances are diffrent from person to person.

(4) If you have skills in subject . Like real skill . For example , Noc Category 1111 , If you know about I.F.R.S.,U.S.GAAP , Auditing Standard ,Diffrent ERP programs , Good education like C.A.,C.P.A.,then no problem for you . You might get degree within 6 month and will get your line job within a year. But if you are just B.comm and know about only where you have worked in your Country then you have a big trouble.
(5)Develop yourself as being a kind and Good person. Meet your community and start Networking .By that only you will get Survival Job very easily. Dont be Slfish.I have observed that Selfish people have more problems in Canada.

Good luck to all .

Saurav- Dear friend plz tell me, how point is calculated for experience? for claiming 21 points required continuous experience in same NOC? or total experience from other NOC will be counted?