+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POF PNP

mudittchauhan

Jan 6, 2020
Hello all,

Can you please help with these queries? I hope this will help other people as well, having the same queries I have. I got NOI under HCP - CEC on 21st March. As I am a CEC candidate:

1. Do I need to show POF, as CEC are exempt from this, but OINP requirements say something else?

2. Will only Pay stubs work (first and last month), if the bank statement is not present, as I closed my bank account last year.

3. I have my ECA (2 or more degrees), and completed 2 Ontario College Graduate Certificates as well. I attached my ECA report, but in OINP it is mentioned to attach a Canadian degree. Can I attach my Ontario College Graduate Certificates under certificates, with transcripts and a completion letter?

4. How do I mention self-employment hours? Can we add self-employment information in Other Activities?

5. I checked today only that I entered the wrong date (5 days difference) in my EE profile, is it fine if I change it now and mention the same in the OINP application?

TIA.

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
1. Noo need for POF..but you have to submit paystubs, t4,letter of employment, NOA
2. I did not submit mine. I just submitted the documents mentioned above
3&4. I cannot comment on these as i dont have the same experience or.waa not in the same situation
5. Just make sure when you submitted you pnp applocation,the 1560 hours is already satisfied

My answers were based on what I experienced..we may not be in the same situation..

Reactions: mudittchauhan

mudittchauhan

Jan 6, 2020
1. Noo need for POF..but you have to submit paystubs, t4,letter of employment, NOA
2. I did not submit mine. I just submitted the documents mentioned above
3&4. I cannot comment on these as i dont have the same experience or.waa not in the same situation
5. Just make sure when you submitted you pnp applocation,the 1560 hours is already satisfied

My answers were based on what I experienced..we may not be in the same situation..
Thank you for your answer.

For paystubs and T4, did you submit the record of 1 year only or all the years you worked in Ontario or Canada?

Also, for the employer reference letter, is it ok if I request my employer to give me a reference letter issued on the current date (ex: Issue on 26-03-2024) as my experience letter doesn't have much relevant information OINP needs?

TIA

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hello..initially, i did not submit the 1 year paystubs..but they requested for 1 year paystubs and all the permits that i had to prove i was worki g legally..so might be best if you ipload tje 1 year paystubs...ADR will cause delay..mone was processed mpre than 100 days...

For the eomployment letter, yes..as long as it stayes when you started working (also to.prove that you completed the 1560 hours), the NOC code, the salary and the job and responsibilities..