+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POF Gift Deed

Anujithvs

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, I am expecting ITA in next draw. I am collecting all the required documents and stuck on POF.

I got $20000 credited to my account on March 20,2018. Required fund for is $19100. If i am getting ITA, i will be submitting all the documents in one month time. So if i submit a gift deed showing that my Mom gifted the whole money, is there any possibility to ask for any other documents? I mean like her bank statement or source of fund ?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi, I am expecting ITA in next draw. I am collecting all the required documents and stuck on POF.

I got $20000 credited to my account on March 20,2018. Required fund for is $19100. If i am getting ITA, i will be submitting all the documents in one month time. So if i submit a gift deed showing that my Mom gifted the whole money, is there any possibility to ask for any other documents? I mean like her bank statement or source of fund ?
if they find something suspicious or amiss, they could ask for extra documentation. Generally, shouldn't. However, very tough to guess JLT.

Reactions: Anujithvs

realzaheer

Sep 29, 2016
Ircc is only interested to know where the pof amount is coming from into ur account. They will not ask u for your mother’s account details... it doesnot concern ircc where ur mom is getting the money from...