+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POF/ CEC

Nazinadri

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Hello,
I've been invited to apply under CEC. For the question of "how much money you'll bring to Canada.." Can I put "0"? I know there's no need of POF for CEC and I also have a permanent job offer which I'll upload the letter. Just need to "0" will be ok?
Thanks!!

luis.nv278

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Hello,
I've been invited to apply under CEC. For the question of "how much money you'll bring to Canada.." Can I put "0"? I know there's no need of POF for CEC and I also have a permanent job offer which I'll upload the letter. Just need to "0" will be ok?
Thanks!!
yeah just put 0 and mention it one more time in the letter of explanation.

tomtom104

Star Member
Apr 24, 2022
yeah just put 0 and mention it one more time in the letter of explanation.
Is there any room to put that letter of explanation regarding POF? My personal document checklist didn't even provide any box for POF thing (Inland CEC). Did you add the letter under the optional docs section?

luis.nv278

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Is there any room to put that letter of explanation regarding POF? My personal document checklist didn't even provide any box for POF thing (Inland CEC). Did you add the letter under the optional docs section?
yes, the optional section is where you put everything you want to say ( letter of explanation, support document, etc)