+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POF before ITA and After ITA while uploading docs

ashishry

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
I am in Canada, working since 13 months, received ITA under CEC.

Before getting the ITA, I mentioned 12500 in the section of how much funds I am going to get in Canada.

Now once I had mentioned 12.5k then will it be nice to show 12.5k as POF or should I go ahead and change the amount to 0$, as funds are not required for CEC class???? Which option is best for me.

will CIC find it weird if I change it to 0$.
For a safer side if I show 12500$ as POF then will it be fine?

Kindly reply experts.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just upload a letter stating that you're a CEC applicant and no POF are required.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Geez

"Note: You do not have to meet the funds requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class.

The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or that you have a valid job offer."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29

ashishry

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Geez

"Note: You do not have to meet the funds requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class.

The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or that you have a valid job offer."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29
Thank you!!

Finally!!!!!!. So I will not change the amount to 0$, I will keep it as 12500$. I will attach a letter in the Proof of Funds section. this is what exactly i have to do right? Should i also attach my current offer letter w/salary in POF??