+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POF at point of entry

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

Can I show the immigrating officer the screenshot of my local bank account details as an evidence of PoF? This would represent just a small 20% of my total PoF, the remaining in forex card, cash and TC's (80%).

Or is it compulsory to get an updated letter from the bank explicitly mentioning the amount as on the day I am flying.

Any experiences, please share. Thanks.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niravk said:
Hello

Can I show the immigrating officer the screenshot of my local bank account details as an evidence of PoF? This would represent just a small 20% of my total PoF, the remaining in forex card, cash and TC's (80%).

Or is it compulsory to get an updated letter from the bank explicitly mentioning the amount as on the day I am flying.

Any experiences, please share. Thanks.
I'm fairly sure a screenshot will not do.

The updated POF doesn't have to be for the day you're flying. I should think that it will be fine if it's less than 1 month old.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istari said:
I'm fairly sure a screenshot will not do.

The updated POF doesn't have to be for the day you're flying. I should think that it will be fine if it's less than 1 month old.
Thank you istari. I can take a print out of my statement which would be a day prior to the date that I am flying.