+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POEA Requirements (Need Help!!)

Brendz24

Oct 29, 2011
Hello! I need some help regarding my brother's current situation. He was working in Taiwan and has applied for work in Canada through an agency in Taiwan. Due to the delay of his passport renewal, he needed to go back to Philippines since his 3-year work contract in Taiwan has expired before he got his visa. Now, he got his LMO and visa but we don't know what will be the required documents that he needs to accomplish and its processing time prior to his travel.. Please I badly need your advice.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Brendz24 said:
Hello! I need some help regarding my brother's current situation. He was working in Taiwan and has applied for work in Canada through an agency in Taiwan. Due to the delay of his passport renewal, he needed to go back to Philippines since his 3-year work contract in Taiwan has expired before he got his visa. Now, he got his LMO and visa but we don't know what will be the required documents that he needs to accomplish and its processing time prior to his travel.. Please I badly need your advice.
does he applied in canadian embassy in taiwan before he left? or he just got his LMO from Canada and he wants to apply visa in the philippines?