+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POE letter

John601

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Hello,

I received my ppr on 1st March and my passport just got delivered. I am planning to travel next week but I haven't yet received my POE letter. Any idea on how to get that?

Thanks

Tate Chima

Feb 13, 2021
Hello,

I received my ppr on 1st March and my passport just got delivered. I am planning to travel next week but I haven't yet received my POE letter. Any idea on how to get that?

Thanks
Hi John, after your passport arrives at the embassy and it’s stamped you will get an update on your gckey showing you your counterfoil document status and below that you’ll see a new correspondence letter. That’s your POE letter you will getting automatically once your application has been finalized

John601

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Hi John, after your passport arrives at the embassy and it’s stamped you will get an update on your gckey showing you your counterfoil document status and below that you’ll see a new correspondence letter. That’s your POE letter you will getting automatically once your application has been finalized
I have received my stamped passport. Do you know when can I expect the POE letter in gc key?

Muskan28

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
I have received my POE but haven’t received my passport yet, how long do you guys think it will take for my passport to come back?

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Hello,

Thanks
is it your Port of Entry?
just wandering embassy sends you POE too with the visa?

Last edited: