+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP's open for NOC 0112 currently?

rahul5

Apr 19, 2018
Hi, can anyone please update on PNP's currently open for NOC 0112 - HR managers ? As i am not very sure where to look for exact info. It will be helpful if you guys can share important information related to this and links to track current open PNP's.

I have read that i can apply for SINP but my agent says its not open, which i doubt. So, can you please let me know what all PNP's can i apply for under NOC 0112.

Thanks

Reactions: Aesopzai

Jan.19

Oct 26, 2019
Hi, can anyone please update on PNP's currently open for NOC 0112 - HR managers ? As i am not very sure where to look for exact info. It will be helpful if you guys can share important information related to this and links to track current open PNP's.

I have read that i can apply for SINP but my agent says its not open, which i doubt. So, can you please let me know what all PNP's can i apply for under NOC 0112.

Thanks
Did you find out? I was looking for the same info.

Manojsatya

Mar 21, 2020
SINP is for sure. There are other PNP’s too but we need to hear it from someone, who has done the research and applied too. We need to activate this thread. I have entered the pool and seeking PNP nominations under NOC 0112

Reactions: rahul5

Parney

Jun 15, 2020
Don't think any thing else is open as of now. Even SINP draws are not that being regular. Not sure where exactly would this lead.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014

Thanks
Hey did u find out anything for SINP 0112 HR Managers? is it in demand list of SINP?