+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP

GSSidhu

May 13, 2016
Hi,

I have a post grad work permit and i would like to get done my PR as soon as possible before my work permit expire next year on may 24. I am going to apply for alberta pnp but i am not sure that i will get it before my work permit expire as I did my studies in Ontario. I have made express entry profile as well as and i scored 362 points, i know it's not enough.

Could anyone please recommend what can i do now? I am willing to move any province but i don't want to leave my current and sit jobless somewhere for while.
Please suggest

Thanks

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
GSSidhu said:
Hi,

I have a post grad work permit and i would like to get done my PR as soon as possible before my work permit expire next year on may 24. I am going to apply for alberta pnp but i am not sure that i will get it before my work permit expire as I did my studies in Ontario. I have made express entry profile as well as and i scored 362 points, i know it's not enough.

Could anyone please recommend what can i do now? I am willing to move any province but i don't want to leave my current and sit jobless somewhere for while.
Please suggest

Thanks
So stick to your current job and work, once you fulfill the one year experience you are eligble for CEC. Stay patient, we all did.
Once you apply for your PR you can either move out of the country or stay in, depending on your permits. Either work or stay as a visitor. But you can worry about that next year.

Stay patient, and work your best. You have a whole year in front of you.

Best of luck,

GSSidhu

May 13, 2016
Thanks for your reply.

I have a one year experience and am an eligible for CEC but due to express entry I am sitting the pool to get invited with 362 points.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
GSSidhu said:
Hi,

Please suggest

Thanks
AINP for outsiders takes around 2 years, so you should be careful about that :v

I'm kind of in the same situation as you. I just still earn my 1 year exp.

Gluk

sani014

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same case here. Me and my friend have Low points in applying for CEC.now PNP are closed almost everywhere. I am also looking for other options. If anybody has suggestions it woul be helpful.
Like @GSSidhu said is ther any other options?