+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PROCESS TIME IN ABU DHABI OFFICE

superman111

Mar 29, 2015
zakarya said:
when did u got ur MR ?
and y u r willing to overdue the 30 days ?
unfortunately, i received medical request on feb. 2015 but i did notice the email on april. i dont know what will be the reaction of cic officer. if any one has info. kindly tell me

zakarya

Nov 2, 2014
superman111 said:
unfortunately, i received medical request on feb. 2015 but i did notice the email on april. i dont know what will be the reaction of cic officer. if any one has info. kindly tell me
u have to send them special request
and try to call cic
that will be in assistance to u
but how u didnt notice the email?
advice not to till them its ur fault ,, tell that u didnt receive any thing

superman111

Mar 29, 2015
zakarya said:
u have to send them special request
and try to call cic
that will be in assistance to u
but how u didnt notice the email?
i already sent then a case specific email with attachment of medical checkup invoices.....really i dont know how i missed the email... i am really disappointed. is there a probability to refuse my application?

canadian_dream2015

Jul 15, 2014
superman111 said:
i already sent then a case specific email with attachment of medical checkup invoices.....really i dont know how i missed the email... i am really disappointed. is there a probability to refuse my application?
Hi

Any updates about ur Medical ? Did u contacted CIC about ur case ?

Good luck

canadian_dream2015

Jul 15, 2014
Hello

My E-case changed today to In process

1- We received your application for permanent residence on September 11, 2014.

2- We started processing your application on April 22, 2015.

Thanks God

Good Luck for all

skalair

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
AUH
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-AUGUST
canadian_dream2015 said:
Hello

Thanks God

Good Luck for all

Congratulations Canadian_Dream!

Its difficult to predict the parameters they are considering to priorities the application processing. I think its not First Come Fist Serve bases.

canadian_dream2015

Jul 15, 2014
skalair said:
Congratulations Canadian_Dream!

Its difficult to predict the parameters they are considering to priorities the application processing. I think its not First Come Fist Serve bases.
Thx Skalair.
Yeah, I agreed with you it is not FIFO.

Hope that u receive happy news soon .

engMostafa

Jan 9, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadian_dream2015 said:
Hello

Thanks God

Good Luck for all

Congratulations Canadian_Dream

I hope my turn will come soon.

Any update for adding your baby??

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
engMostafa said:
Dear all,

Any one know how to add a newborn baby in this office.

I send a lot of emails to them but as usual no respond at all.
:( :( :(
here you go the official rtesponse from Abou Dhabi Visa Office to add a newborn baby to your federal application.

You have informed us of the birth, or the upcoming birth, of your child. Please accept our congratulations.

If your child is not born in Canada, your child must be added to your permanent application. In order to do so, we require the following documents and information:

- A validated IMM008-Generic Application Form for Canada completed and signed by you, the principal applicant. The Generic Application Form for Canada can be
downloaded online at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf and is electronically fillable. You are encouraged to complete this form electronically
and you must include the barcode page in your submission. If you have more than five dependents, please use the Additional Dependents/Declaration (IMM008DEP) form as
stated below.

- An Additional Dependents/Declaration (IMM008DEP), if applicable. This form must be completed and signed by you, the principal applicant, if you have more than five dependents whether they are accompanying or not. The Additional Dependents/Declaration form can be downloaded at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008DEPENU.pdf and is electronically fillable. If you are not going to use a computer or a typewriter, you must write legibly. You must answer all questions on behalf of your dependents.
- An IMM5406 - Additional Family Information Form completed and signed by the principal applicant and spouse. The Additional Family Information Form can be downloaded online at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF and is electronically fillable. If you are not going to use a computer or a typewriter, you must write legibly. You and your dependents must answer all questions (if not applicable, write "N/A").

- $150 Cad processing fee for your child. The bank draft must be payable to "THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA" drawn from a bank in Canada. (This fee is required only if your child will accompany you to Canada. If you wish to sponsor him or her at a later date, you will be required to submit a sponsorship and pay the fees once you have become a permanent resident of Canada. Please note that this could lead to several months of separation from your child while your sponsorship application and your child’s permanent residence application are being processed.).

- Copy of the birth certificate of your child. If this document is written in a language other than English or French it must be translated in English or French by a professional translator. The copy of the original document must be attached with the professional translation

- Copy of your child's passport

- 4 recent passport-size photographs of your child that must meet these specifications: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp.

Once your child has been added to the application, he/she will be required to undergo a medical exam. We will send you the medical forms and instructions once we have received all the documents listed above. If you have not yet done your medicals, you may wait and do so at the same time as your child. If you have undergone the medical examination, but the results expire soon, we will send new medical forms for you as well.

If we have asked you to submit an original police certificate(s), and/or photos, please send all required documents together by regular mail or courier. You cannot send police certificates and/or photos by fax or as an email attachment because we require original police certificates/printed photos.

If we have asked you to send us several documents, you are required to submit all the documents together. Do not send documents one at a time. You should include your name and file number (which is indicated in the subject line) in all your correspondence.

You cannot come to the Embassy to submit the required documents in person. Unless otherwise specified, you can send the required documents using one of the following options:

Regular mail OR Courier (All courier charges are paid by the applicant):

Canadian Embassy
Immigration Section
10th Floor Abu Dhabi Trade Tower
West Tower, Abu Dhabi Mall
PO Box 6970
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

We do not acknowledge receipt of mail or documents. If you send mail by courier to our office and you want to ensure that it has arrived, please check with the courier company. We will not respond to enquiries asking to confirm receipt of documents/emails/ information.

You must submit the document(s) and/or information within (45) days from the date of this request otherwise it will cause delays in the processing or it could result in the refusal of your application. Additional documents may be requested by the Visa Officer upon the complete assessment of your application.

If you do not answer all questions and provide all the documents requested, this will cause delays in the processing of your application. If a question does not apply to you please write 'N/A' or 'Not Applicable.' Do not leave the answer blank. You must answer all questions in English or French.

canadian_dream2015

Jul 15, 2014
engMostafa said:
Congratulations Canadian_Dream

I hope my turn will come soon.

Any update for adding your baby??
Thx EngMostafa.

I sent my baby documents to Abu Dhabi office according to the list that I mentioned it here on previous comment ,and they received the docs.
Hope that you receive an update soon .
Good Luck

cmj

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Hi guys! My application is from MPNP (Manitoba). I already sent my passport including my dependents to ADVO last April 6. Up to now, I haven't received them. How long does it usually take for them to return back the passport?
Thank you.

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
cmj said:
Hi guys! My application is from MPNP (Manitoba). I already sent my passport including my dependents to ADVO last April 6. Up to now, I haven't received them. How long does it usually take for them to return back the passport?
Thank you.
10 working days as per their email. however some have got in ls days and some have taken many weeks.
(a) When is your Enter before (visa validity) date ?
(b) When is your medical expiring ?

cmj

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Indian applicant said:
10 working days as per their email. however some have got in ls days and some have taken many weeks.
(a) When is your Enter before (visa validity) date ?
(b) When is your medical expiring ?
hi thanks for replying. our visa will expire on november. same date for our medical.