+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

Marixay

Mar 8, 2021
Did you got AOR for your application? If yes you are eligible for open work permit under BOWP.
MsAniger
AR: July 9th 2020
I did got AOR already... January 15th 2021

Still they are providing me with a Close Work Permit Support Letter... that's not useful for me.
My condition remains as "Temporary Worker in Close work permit (Slave)"
My nomination states "Work Restrictions NO"
I'm renewing a NAFTA- LMIA Exempt (Because they won't grant me a BOWP even with AOR)
I have never changed of employer why having the PNP Nomination
I'm still meeting all the BCPNP conditions... and now I have 2 years of experience not 1...so now I have more.

Reactions: Micheal737373

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
MsAniger
AR: July 9th 2020
I did got AOR already... January 15th 2021

Still they are providing me with a Close Work Permit Support Letter... that's not useful for me.
My condition remains as "Temporary Worker in Close work permit (Slave)"
My nomination states "Work Restrictions NO"
I'm renewing a NAFTA- LMIA Exempt (Because they won't grant me a BOWP even with AOR)
I have never changed of employer why having the PNP Nomination
I'm still meeting all the BCPNP conditions... and now I have 2 years of experience not 1...so now I have more.
Because you lost your status now and you can only restore your work permit as employer specific closed work permit.

rvsingh86

Dec 10, 2019
Ludhiana
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Mine AOR is 1st Feb 2021 ....Biometrics done ...but have not recvd Medical request yet....
Many people are getting MR within 30 days from AOR...and some are getting even within week...
I dont know when i will rcv it....i dont know whats happening...difficult to guess any thing....