+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

Marixay

Mar 8, 2021
No you can apply for BOWP as you already got AOR. Do you have nomination restrictions on your nomination certificate? If no then you are eligible for open work permit. You don’t have to apply for closed work permit.
It looks looks like I don't have restrictions.
But the BOWP is asking me to upload this document. Should only upload the AOR? I'm afraid if I do so I will only get rejected.

1.- For BOWPI dont have the freaking letter to make it.

2.- For Regular open work permit I'm no spouse or common law-partner inCanada, and I applyed for PR but NOT in humanitarian and compassionate grounds.

I dont see how a regular OWP would apply to me.

:(

Types of work permits for your situation
You’ve already applied, or you’re now applying for permanent residence on paper

Depending on your situation, you may be eligible for a bridging open work permit or a regular open work permit.
Bridging open work permit
You may be eligible for a bridging open work permit if
You must also meet the general eligibility requirements for a work permit.
When you apply for your open work permit, leave the employer section of the application blank. You must provide certain supporting documents or your application will be refused.
Note: When you complete your work permit application, select “Open work permit” as the type of work permit in the “Details of intended work in Canada” section.
Find out how to apply for a work permit.
Regular open work permit
You may be eligible for a regular open work permit if
You also need to meet the general eligibility requirements for a work permit.
Note: When you complete your work permit application, select “Open work permit” as the type of work permit in the “Details of intended work in Canada” section. Leave the employer section of the application blank when you apply for your open work permit.

Last edited:

RoTaBl

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hey guys can anyone tell me where we have to sign the documents in Pnp pr application? Do all signs should be hand written or we have to do digital too ?
In my experience, the following 4 documents require 1 or 2 signatures. Handwriting them is a better idea, especially for the first 2 forms because they are more important. Also, It's not an online PR application.

Generic Application Form For Canada (2)
Schedule A Background Declaration
Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees
Additional Family Information

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
It looks looks like I don't have restrictions.
But the BOWP is asking me to upload this document. Should only upload the AOR? I'm afraid if I do so I will only get rejected.

1.- For BOWPI dont have the freaking letter to make it.

2.- For Regular open work permit I'm no spouse or common law-partner inCanada, and I applyed for PR but NOT in humanitarian and compassionate grounds.

I dont see how a regular OWP would apply to me.

:(

Types of work permits for your situation
You’ve already applied, or you’re now applying for permanent residence on paper

Depending on your situation, you may be eligible for a bridging open work permit or a regular open work permit.
Bridging open work permit
You may be eligible for a bridging open work permit if
You must also meet the general eligibility requirements for a work permit.
When you apply for your open work permit, leave the employer section of the application blank. You must provide certain supporting documents or your application will be refused.
Note: When you complete your work permit application, select “Open work permit” as the type of work permit in the “Details of intended work in Canada” section.
Find out how to apply for a work permit.
Regular open work permit
You may be eligible for a regular open work permit if
You also need to meet the general eligibility requirements for a work permit.
Note: When you complete your work permit application, select “Open work permit” as the type of work permit in the “Details of intended work in Canada” section. Leave the employer section of the application blank when you apply for your open work permit.
Yes you have to upload your AOR instead of that letter. You don’t need letter from province as your application is in process. Make sure you also upload your nomination certificate from province too .

Marixay

Mar 8, 2021
Yes you have to upload your AOR instead of that letter. You don’t need letter from province as your application is in process. Make sure you also upload your nomination certificate from province too .
You did this process yourself without the letter?

Is IRCC sending AOR as in letters? I never got mine... Just in the electronic mail, its the only AOR I have. Would that be enough?

Thank you for your time and patience. I hope we get to help a lot of people by going though this process.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
You did this process yourself without the letter?

Is IRCC sending AOR as in letters? I never got mine... Just in the electronic mail, its the only AOR I have. Would that be enough?

Thank you for your time and patience. I hope we get to help a lot of people by going though this process.
You need actually AOR which you got from cic which states that your application for permanent residence have been received by this date and have your application number and uci number on that.

Marixay

Mar 8, 2021
You need actually AOR which you got from cic which states that your application for permanent residence have been received by this date and have your application number and uci number on that.
Your response is not helping me understand... the electronic document I have is enough? Or do I need a physical letter in the regular mail?

This is the only thing I have... is this an valid AOR?

15 ene 2021 13:20

UCI: xxxxxxxxxx ()number 10 digits)
Application No.: EPxxxxxxxx (and 8 digits)
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear MY NAME IS HERE,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/02/11.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Your response is not helping me understand... the electronic document I have is enough? Or do I need a physical letter in the regular mail?

This is the only thing I have... is this an valid AOR?

15 ene 2021 13:20

UCI: xxxxxxxxxx ()number 10 digits)
Application No.: EPxxxxxxxx (and 8 digits)
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear MY NAME IS HERE,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/02/11.
Yes this is AOR.

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
I don’t know why are they not issuing AOR to august applicants after 17 of August...
I don’t know when this wait will be over ... everyday getting worst and worst :(:(:(:(:(

ak1997

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Hi IDK what's going on.

My
AR 18th June 2020
AOR 05th January 2021
No BIL
NO MR yet
Showed me 12 months in the progress bar in January when I received AOR.
ECAS changed the status from in process to app received a few days ago. Called CIC they mentioned they have everything for now and will let my representative know if they require anything.

Anyone with the same timeline can assist? What's going on as so many people from AuG 2020 receiving MR :(

abhinavnavimalhotra

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hi IDK what's going on.

My
AR 18th June 2020
AOR 05th January 2021
No BIL
NO MR yet
Showed me 12 months in the progress bar in January when I received AOR.
ECAS changed the status from in process to app received a few days ago. Called CIC they mentioned they have everything for now and will let my representative know if they require anything.

Anyone with the same timeline can assist? What's going on as so many people from AuG 2020 receiving MR :(
I am in the same situation. AR June 22, 2020 AOR Jan 13 2021 Biometrics done on Jan 15, 2021

If you did your biometrics in last 10 years, then you are exempt from it. if not check with IRCC
you can apply for GCMS notes for more detailed info about your case.

I got my GCMS notes after 1 month on FEB 25 2021. My criminality was passed and info sharing was in progress.

Reactions: ak1997