+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR October, November, December 2017 connect here

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
hello guys! I am back! Today I call CIC, the agent is very nice, she said my Security check in processing, but in MAY 17TH which is last week Friday, all the information is upload to the system, waiting for VO final review. she said it is good news. once officer said ok that means my security check is done.
Do you guys think in this stage still have a chance got Security screening?

Reactions: iamgursingh

anoop0501

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
call CIC, my is in last week Tuesday, When I call them they said we are processing your security check. and in last WEEK FRIDAY THEY UPLOAD ALL THE INFORMATIONS TO VO. waiting for he said is ok.
just called CIC about the ghost update and she said it was for medical extension...so sad

DAF644

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
just called CIC about the ghost update and she said it was for medical extension...so sad :(
I am getting more and more convinced that early 2018 MRs will be getting extension. I just don't understand why, but clearly some kind of issue that happened with affected batches (Dec 2017 and Jan 2018).

Reactions: Grechy7

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
just called CIC about the ghost update and she said it was for medical extension...so sad :(
Well at least they will extend them and you don’t have to do it again. They haven’t sent me any request again, but I got the GU on May 13th and according to the agent there was a note on my file for asking me re do the medical exams because they are about to expire. He said: don’t worry, wait until you get the request, so I guess it’s not 100 % sure that I will receive it again. I called on Wednesday and I haven’t received anything