+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Tomorrow will be my 18 months , BGIP from feb 27 ,eagerly waiting for golden mail . Feeling frustrated but still have hope for tomorrow

Kaur12n

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Hi guys

I applied for PNP PR paper based application(inside Canada) and received medical request for that today.

I already did my medical for express entry as well. My question is that how can I use the same medical for paper based.

Thanks in advance

Kaur12n

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Hi

I applied for PNP PR paper based application(inside Canada) and received medical request for that today.

I already did my medical for express entry as well. My question is that how can I use the same medical for paper based. Do i need to send that request letter from cic along with my medcal reports via web form or only umi tracking sheet

Thanks in advance

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016
Hi

I already did my medical for express entry as well. My question is that how can I use the same medical for paper based. Do i need to send that request letter from cic along with my medcal reports via web form or only umi tracking sheet

Thanks in advance
Upload it via Webform, siting the application number

hukamritsar49

Dec 20, 2016
AINP INLAND
Application received -Oct 17, 2016
Aor -Jan 5, 2017
Added Spouse- March 2017
Cic requested documents- June 22, 2017
Medical Request for Both- Nov 17, 2017
Medical passed - Dec 5, 2017
BGIP - Since i got file number

CIC account front page was updated on March 15 but nothing chnaged in account.

Ecas was in process on March 15 but on March 16 in noon got decision made on ecas.

I just got Ppr email today around 8:30pm(mountain time).

Best of luck guyz,,,,

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016
AINP INLAND
Aor -Jan 5, 2017
Added Spouse- March 2017

Ecas was in process on March 15 but on March 16 in noon got decision made on ecas.

Best of luck guyz,,,,
Congrats

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016
AINP INLAND
Aor -Jan 5, 2017
Added Spouse- March 2017

Best of luck guyz,,,,
Congrats

takolami

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

And still waiting ...Did someone have same December applicant SINP

asdfghjkl-123

Mar 18, 2018
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

SINP DEC Applicant. We have a same timeline so keep in touch

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Urgent, I need help!

CIC emailed me this letter,

it appears that the Panel Physician has started the exam, however, some of the requirements of the medical have not been completed by the client and/or submitted by the Panel Physician.

Please contact panel physician for further information and to complete any outstanding testing if required.

Help it this mean they need additional Medical Test?

gottome05

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-12-2016
Doc's Request.
04-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
10-01-2018
Passport Req..
10-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2018
LANDED..........
22-05-2018
Urgent, I need help!

CIC emailed me this letter,

it appears that the Panel Physician has started the exam, however, some of the requirements of the medical have not been completed by the client and/or submitted by the Panel Physician.

Please contact panel physician for further information and to complete any outstanding testing if required.

Help it this mean they need additional Medical Test?
Contact your physician. Maybe he didn’t submit all the medical results