+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
I have same timeline,but already got medical request and passed it..

congo to u ,
one of my friend filed in dec 2016 . he also got mr and passed it.
may be mine is delayed bcz of dependent addition. on page 194 there is one more person who is also waiting for mr, same time line

agentsmith

Feb 1, 2018
any idea when are we expecting PPR for OCT applicants?
They are still sending PPR to August 2016 applicants, i believe Oct Applicants will start getting PPR from Mid of March or beginning of April onwards, but then again it depends from case to case. For example It may take longer to process your final security check if you have been living in different countries in the past 5 years.

mary2337

Nov 24, 2017
They are still sending PPR to August 2016 applicants, i believe Oct Applicants will start getting PPR from Mid of March or beginning of April onwards, but then again it depends from case to case. For example It may take longer to process your final security check if you have been living in different countries in the past 5 years.
Nope i have only been living in canada for the past 6 years now

maksim2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
They check only last 5 years?
Thanks

rahman2

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Anyone have any idea, what happens with PR application when someone charges with dangerous driving in Canada under criminal code(drug/alcohol was not involved)?
They are still processing the file and called for medical recently.
Just wondering what will happen finally?

Regards,

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
Anyone have any idea, what happens with PR application when someone charges with dangerous driving in Canada under criminal code(drug/alcohol was not involved)?

Why don't you consult and immigration consultant ?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP

Regards,
Dangerous driving is a criminal offence and is different from a charge under provincial highway traffic act. Dangerous driving is punishable by jail time of 5 years and applicants are considered criminally inadmissible to Canada. Have you been charged by the police and have fingerprints taken by them?

rahman2

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Dangerous driving is a criminal offence and is different from a charge under provincial highway traffic act. Dangerous driving is punishable by jail time of 5 years and applicants are considered criminally inadmissible to Canada. Have you been charged by the police and have fingerprints taken by them?
Yes, charged by police and finger print have been taken recently.
Scheduled for trial end of this year.
Thanks

rahman2

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017

Why don't you consult and immigration consultant ?
I am planning to but not sure how they can help now, As this charges means inadmissible.
Some people saying they are not going to do anything until someone is proven guilty.
Thanks