+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.
What does this mean ??

truepark

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.
What does this mean ??
it seems your application will take longer than 18months due to some issues; not sure what it is though. sorry to hear that.

truepark

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
It is already more than 18 months
even longer...Sorry...I do not know why it takes longer than other applicants...but if you got this message from immigration officer, you should wait until they approach to you. I know one lady in Toronto who waited for more than 10 years to receive pr. No one knows why and how but she had to wait for that long time. I am not saying this you have to wait for that long but just want to say there is nothing we can do for this kind of cases. I feel so sorry for you. I hope and pray that may you get to hear from them in the very near future!

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
even longer...Sorry...I do not know why it takes longer than other applicants...but if you got this message from immigration officer, you should wait until they approach to you. I know one lady in Toronto who waited for more than 10 years to receive pr. No one knows why and how but she had to wait for that long time. I am not saying this you have to wait for that long but just want to say there is nothing we can do for this kind of cases. I feel so sorry for you. I hope and pray that may you get to hear from them in the very near future!
I am not from any country which needs further verification on security, I am from Nepal , neither have visited any country throughout life time than Canada , why are you being pessimistic?

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
To say for sure send a request for CSIS throug ATIP

Last edited:

truepark

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
I am not from any country which needs further verification on security, I am from Nepal , neither have visited any country throughout life time than Canada , why are you being pessimistic?
I feel sorry if my answer hurted your feeling. I know it was not what you wanted to hear but just want you to know that i was not being pessimistic just tried to read the message you provided correctly which you got from the ircc agent. No one knows how this application process works except the ircc agents. If they say it will take longer, then what can we say? What I wanted to say is all we can do is just waiting until they contact with us. And as I commented in the previous message, hope may they contact with you soon and your painful waiting ends soon.

Reactions: Cs92

BellaJuly2016

Dec 19, 2017
Dont worry,is just a standart answer!Friend of mine May 2016 got his PPR 10 days ago because he was waiting so long he used to call CIC almost everyday after that he received an email with the same answer as yours!A month after he got PPR!Dont expect from them to give as details!We will have it soon like everybody else