+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
Here it is:

In order to prepare your application for further processing, the following documentation must be
received by our office within 30 days from the date of this letter:
For you, the principal applicant, if not yet submitted:
 Offer of Employment:
If you have an offer of employment in Canada, you must submit an updated copy of the
employment offer from your employer in Canada dated this year.
 Employment Reference Letter:
A letter for each declared period of employment.
 Business Licence(s):
If you have declared owning equity in any business(es), you must submit a copy of the
applicable business licence(s) in addition to supporting evidence to substantiate your stated
equity
 Education Credentials:
All documentation (diplomas and transcripts) to support your declared post-secondary
education or vocational training. Any foreign education credentials should be supplemented
with an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA); please see the following link for more
information: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigratecanada/
express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/education-assessed.html#designated
 Language Abilities:
Any documentation you would like to submit as evidence of your abilities in either of
Canada’s official languages, English or French. You are strongly encouraged to submit the
results of an IELTS/CELPIP exam or Test d’évaluation de français (TEF).
 Proof of Funds:
Any evidence of funds that will assist you in establishing in Canada.
 Any other documentation you would like to submit as evidence of your ability to become
economically established in Canada.
 Employment reference letter for your spouse for his/her present job. If your spouse is presently
unemployed, please submit an employment reference letter from his/her most recent employer.
For the principal applicant and all dependents, whether accompanying you to Canada or not:
 If not yet submitted: Copy of the bio-data page of your valid passport.
Please DO NOT submit your original passport at this time.
For the principal applicant and all dependents 18 and over, whether accompanying you to Canada or not:
 Updated Schedule A Background/Declaration Form (IMM 5669):
You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the
past 10 years). Please ensure there are no gaps in your declared personal and
residential address history.
 Updated Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406)
 If not yet submitted: Police certificates from each country in which you have spent 6 months or
more since the age of 18.
If you are unable to submit police certificate(s) within the 30 day deadline, submit
proof of having applied for the certificate with your package. Please be advised that all
police certificates must be provided in color.
 Medical Examination: required only if you have been sent a request to update your medicals
We require proof of completion of a new Immigration medical examination. Once you have
had your medical exam, please include a copy of the receipt to our office as part of your
submission package.
For all dependent children:
 If not yet submitted: Copy of their birth certificate
I am assuming there must be some gaps in your background information / employment history so they just wanted to update all your information. however usually they do ask for only specific documents not a complete set of documents. Did you apply for EE as well? may be that file is coming up ?
Try to check with the agent and see exactly which document is awaited from your side (by the application officer). The agent will confirm you if its a generic email or a case related email.

Reactions: S3ns0r

S3ns0r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Doc's Request.
20-01-2017, 26-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
31-07-2018
Med's Request
07-11-2017 ; 21-12-2018
Med's Done....
15-11-2017 ; 03-01-2019
Interview........
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2019
LANDED..........
inland applicant
I am assuming there must be some gaps in your background information / employment history so they just wanted to update all your information. however usually they do ask for only specific documents not a complete set of documents. Did you apply for EE as well? may be that file is coming up ?
Try to check with the agent and see exactly which document is awaited from your side (by the application officer). The agent will confirm you if its a generic email or a case related email.
No I didn't apply for EE, it says in the text "if not yet submitted" so I guess I need to check what documents were submitted with initial application and just send them the difference and update Schedule A forms. Thanks I will call agent to find out

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
No I didn't apply for EE, it says in the text "if not yet submitted" so I guess I need to check what documents were submitted with initial application and just send them the difference and update Schedule A forms. Thanks I will call agent to find out
Just saw another post that it was requested from another person too

engsaska

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
For Paper based applicants l, there is no need for employment reference letters or education certificates to be filed with application

But they are requesting these docs for your spouse, did you add your spouse after you apply your file,
Even though , I don’t know why they are requesting it from spouse in particular !

S3ns0r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Doc's Request.
20-01-2017, 26-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
31-07-2018
Med's Request
07-11-2017 ; 21-12-2018
Med's Done....
15-11-2017 ; 03-01-2019
Interview........
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2019
LANDED..........
inland applicant
For Paper based applicants l, there is no need for employment reference letters or education certificates to be filed with application

But they are requesting these docs for your spouse, did you add your spouse after you apply your file,
Even though , I don’t know why they are requesting it from spouse in particular !
It's not a big deal to get reference for myself so I'm going to attach as I didn't submit it in initial application, my spouse was in the file as well when we submitted the application. It's crazy that after almost a 2 year of waiting they request additional docs

engsaska

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
It's not a big deal to get reference for myself so I'm going to attach as I didn't submit it in initial application, my spouse was in the file as well when we submitted the application. It's crazy that after almost a 2 year of waiting they request additional docs
It is almost the whole documents,
May be your file moved from a visa office to a different one, and probably they lose something from the original file.

Someone else got similar request :
PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

Last edited:
Reactions: S3ns0r

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
Okay I checked my email and I also have received the Request Letter:D
I switched to a couple of jobs (part times) and I guess my managers also switched from those by now. So reference letters are a concerned for me. I'll call CIC and will check if that is necessary. I can definitely provide my current job letter.:D
Let me know when you talk to CIC agent and what they suggested.

engsaska

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Okay I checked my email and I also have received the Request Letter:D
I switched to a couple of jobs (part times) and I guess my managers also switched from those by now. So reference letters are a concerned for me. I'll call CIC and will check if that is necessary. I can definitely provide my current job letter.:D
Let me know when you talk to CIC agent and what they suggested.
Are you inland or Outland applicant?

S3ns0r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Doc's Request.
20-01-2017, 26-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
31-07-2018
Med's Request
07-11-2017 ; 21-12-2018
Med's Done....
15-11-2017 ; 03-01-2019
Interview........
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2019
LANDED..........
inland applicant
Reactions: ayaz94

mikybuddy

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
yes maybe, I will need to call also to find out.
I got that email yesterday with my status changed to "require your action"/

I called this morning and they said that there are no notes left by the officer indicating what documents are required specifically. I have also sent in updated Schedule A back in April 2017 when they requested through my personal email specifically. The agent told me that everything seemed to be fine and received. Just to be on the safe side, email through the case specific inquiry to tell them that I have sent in everything and updated docs back in April 2017. and to specifically tell me what is missing if further documents are required.

Reactions: ayaz94 and S3ns0r

S3ns0r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Doc's Request.
20-01-2017, 26-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
31-07-2018
Med's Request
07-11-2017 ; 21-12-2018
Med's Done....
15-11-2017 ; 03-01-2019
Interview........
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2019
LANDED..........
inland applicant
I got that email yesterday with my status changed to "require your action"/

I called this morning and they said that there are no notes left by the officer indicating what documents are required specifically. I have also sent in updated Schedule A back in April 2017 when they requested through my personal email specifically. The agent told me that everything seemed to be fine and received. Just to be on the safe side, email through the case specific inquiry to tell them that I have sent in everything and updated docs back in April 2017. and to specifically tell me what is missing if further documents are required.
Yes I just got off the phone with an agent as well, he told me to be safe he would recommend to submit documents that I think were not submitted and attach explanation letter for every document that is mentioned in the request. It makes sense in my case to provide Schedule A and Family information because I moved to different town and they know it. I don't know I think I'm just going to submit one reference letter from the current job and see how it goes, I don't want to get it for "each declared period of employment" as they requested.

Last edited:
Reactions: ayaz94

S3ns0r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Doc's Request.
20-01-2017, 26-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
31-07-2018
Med's Request
07-11-2017 ; 21-12-2018
Med's Done....
15-11-2017 ; 03-01-2019
Interview........
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2019
LANDED..........
inland applicant

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
yeah but if that's a case it's their fault
I think its not the file documents that they are missing, that is too hypothetical. It looks like its a generic request to update our documents. I remember earlier in the process they used to send a generic email requesting for RPRF , Schedule A and some other documents (you must have gone through this in 2017). I remember I just submitted RPRF fee against that request and then they specifically ask for Schedule A - Update (leaving other documents).

I think its the same way they just want to get an updated Schedule A.