+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
My VISA/Immigration related luck is really bad! When I applied for the study permit for the first time, it took me 79 days, although most my friends got that in 45-55 days. Then it came to PGWP. It took me 121 days to get that. Before I applied it was around 45 days. Now a days, it is around 1 month. Finally, the PR stuff. PPR processing time was 15 months just before I applied, it is now 18 months for me. From the recent trend, it seems IRCC will bring down the processing time to 12 months. I am pretty sure, when I will be applying for the citizenship, something bad will happen again :p

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016
My VISA/Immigration related luck is really bad! When I applied for the study permit for the first time, it took me 79 days, although most my friends got that in 45-55 days. Then it came to PGWP. It took me 121 days to get that. Before I applied it was around 45 days. Now a days, it is around 1 month. Finally, the PR stuff. PPR processing time was 15 months just before I applied, it is now 18 months for me. From the recent trend, it seems IRCC will bring down the processing time to 12 months. I am pretty sure, when I will be applying for the citizenship, something bad will happen again :p
Did you call them?

IZZY2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
I'm here like you. Sep 22 applicant.
I got AINP after 2 years (international student category as I graduated and moved out from ON). While my AINP was in process, people got their PR thing in 10-12 months. Now we are at 18-20 months. When I just got the AINP, people started to get theirs in 4-6 months, even less time for self strategic category. Really unfair....

Reactions: niazche