Med's Done....
20-11-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
LANDED..........
06/07/2015
Congrats, happy for you! Hope to see you again for citizenship
Thanks!

Yeaph.. for sure.. If things do not change.. will be in 2 years.. counting down again!

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hi guys

Asking for a friend here. He was nominated in Sept 2016 under the student category. He was didn't start working for his employer until January 2018. His employer who nominated him was waiting for his work permit to be approved but it doesn't approved until late 2017. At the time, his employer said he will still support his SINP but doesn't have any work for him due to his work permit being late.

So the entire year of 2017, he didn't work until now in 2018 he's back working full time for the same employer who nominated him. He tried finding an employer but he's work permit was closed. He just got approved for PR but hasn't land yet.

So will there be any issues to his PR?

Bev6609

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys

Asking for a friend here. He was nominated in Sept 2016 under the student category. He was didn't start working for his employer until January 2018. His employer who nominated him was waiting for his work permit to be approved but it doesn't approved until late 2017. At the time, his employer said he will still support his SINP but doesn't have any work for him due to his work permit being late.

So the entire year of 2017, he didn't work until now in 2018 he's back working full time for the same employer who nominated him. He tried finding an employer but he's work permit was closed. He just got approved for PR but hasn't land yet.

So will there be any issues to his PR?
If his pr application has been approved there should no problem.

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
Has anyone received their PR card here?

zzeinab

Feb 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
28-12-2017
Is there any one left from Sep?!

JackieWong

Feb 9, 2018
I got Decision Made(ecas) on Feb. 22nd 2018, and got an email from CIC on the same day asking for my passport, any one has any idea what is next step, when Decision Made will change to next step in ecas, thanks.

Silviagono

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Sept. 6/16
Doc's Request.
05/02/2017
Nomination.....
26/05/2016
AOR Received.
14/12/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
LANDED..........
06/07/2015
Can you share your experience at border services....What are the documents we have carry with us ?

Thanks
Rajan
Hi, jut in case, before crossing the border I enter in the office and asled if everything was OK for flagpoling to get my PR... The officer checked my passport, the visa sticker, my working permit and same for my family. I had forgot my WP at home, so I showed him rhe scaned one on my cell... He said it was all OK. Told me to drive to the US border and ask for flagpoling for getting PR. On the US border, they asked for our passports, asked why we were there... Ask how many people were with us.. Then asked who was the kid on the passanger side on the back.. Gave us the ok to drive to tje other side and park the car beside Door C and go inside... In there they asked again why we were there, asked for passport gave lolipops to the kids... Prepare the refusal note and asked to check all names and info were OK... After that the officer asked if it was our first time on the border... We said Yes, so the officer the showed us the way to go back to the Canadian side. So we drove back... Before getting inside the office, we stopped in a window and thenoffocer asked why we were there. Told them to get our PR... Checked the passports and CoRP, plus the refusal letter and told us where to park and to go inside the office. On the office, the officer who saw my papers before said hi again, got our passports, CoPR and refusal letter... Checked with is all the information written on the papers... Told us to wait about half an hour... When it was done, he called us back, asked to answer on the CoPR the question about been convicted ofna crime or have a canadian refusal... And if there were any other dependant beside the ones mention on the documents. As I was the principal applicant, I signed for my kids. On the refusal letter the officer asked to give our mailing address... Once he signed all the docs... He welcome us as Permanent Residents, explain what to do next, how to keep our status and gave us 2 papers with info abou the PR Status and hownto become Citizen... Asked if we had any question... Told us the PR cards would arrive in about 60 days... And congrant us again... Very plesant experience...

Reactions: Rajan Grover