+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
my friend is october 13 applicant, dec 19 MR, backgroundcheck in process feb 21 at 3pm, PPR feb 21 at 11pm.. huhu I am september 19 applicant, dec 18 MR, backgroundcheck not applicable.. what is happening? anyone who has the same timeline with me? any updates?
Sept 22 , BG still N/A

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
I am.Oct 3 2016 Still.no.pr .Anyone got theirs

g.nitin342

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront March 30, 2017
October 25, 2016 applicant.
I did upfront medicals last year in March. A couple of days ago the status changed to 'If you need a medical exam, we will contact you'. The status remained for about 2-3 days and I just checked again and it changed back to 'Your Medical Results were successful'.

I'm hoping this is good news as they might have extended my medical results. Lets hope PPR comes soon.
We will all get there eventually. Lets keep spreading the positivity.

Reactions: newmpnp2016
Dec 31, 2014
Oh my god.... I wish I didn't do upfront.........I think many people get delayed because the medical results will be expired soon (less than 3 months). For those who did upfront very late will be fine, your results are fresh so those CIC officers have no excuse to give you hard time. I did Upfront because that processing time gets longer and longer so I wanna save some time. Now those officers are expressing the idea that "If you didn't follow our rules you will regret it........."

bmm651

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
my friend is october 13 applicant, dec 19 MR, backgroundcheck in process feb 21 at 3pm, PPR feb 21 at 11pm.. huhu I am september 19 applicant, dec 18 MR, backgroundcheck not applicable.. what is happening? anyone who has the same timeline with me? any updates?
i m oct 28 2016 applicant mr dec 19 passed jan5... no update

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
October 25, 2016 applicant.
I did upfront medicals last year in March. A couple of days ago the status changed to 'If you need a medical exam, we will contact you'. The status remained for about 2-3 days and I just checked again and it changed back to 'Your Medical Results were successful'.

I'm hoping this is good news as they might have extended my medical results. Lets hope PPR comes soon.
We will all get there eventually. Lets keep spreading the positivity.
Same here , I did upfront last March , my status changed to if you need a medical ... yesterday , how long will it take to see passed again ??

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Application received by cic om 28 September 2016. Did upfront medical on 3 October 2017. BGIP on 20 February 2018. PPR on 21 February 2018.
INWOULD LIKE TO MENTION THAT GUYS THERE IS NOTHING TO DO WITH UPFRONT MEDICAL. ITS PROBABLY OUR HISTORY OF EMPLOYMENT, TRAVEL, ORIGIN(which is unfair to count though) INCLUDING ME WE WERE FOUR FRIENDS WHO APPLIED SAME DAY WITH SAME DAY UPFRONT MEDICAL,BGIP AND PPR. ONLY ONE IS WAIITING BECAUSE OF OFFICERS FAULT AS HE UPDATED DECISION MADE ON HIS FILE AND LEFT THE FILE ASIDE WITHOUT SENDING PPR EMAIL.
SO PLEASE GUYS STOP WORRYING THAT ITS BECAUSE OF UPDRONT MEDICAL. HOPING THE BEST FOR EVERYONE.
Your medical must be valid for another 90 days before ppr so , we are stucked and you got ppr because your medical is still valid of another 8 months.
Upfrnot medical is not a problem , it’s validity , doing upfront earlier is main cause .
Hope it makes sense to you

fruit slices

Feb 22, 2018
If cic want to bring the 18 months down to 16 months or so, it must touch as many newer applications as possible, and thus leave a lot of older applications behind, given nothing else changed. The consequences are that, as long as your application has something other than "perfect", even if it is an upfront medical, cic has an excuse to sacrifice you to their "speeding up" plan. So cic's polarized woking method makes 80% (not sure if it is less) of applications finalized within 16 months, and as to the the left 20% (or more), they try to find an excuse to postpone them.

So it is really a good and fair way for cic to reduce the processing time in this way ! That is a genuine speed up !

Personal opinion.