+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
Hi guys, my passport delivered today, I am wondering do you know how long it will take for them to mail back our passport?

Silviagono

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Sept. 6/16
Doc's Request.
05/02/2017
Nomination.....
26/05/2016
AOR Received.
14/12/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
LANDED..........
06/07/2015
Hi everyone, one question... I applied on Sep 6 , 2016, I received the AOR and RPFR emails on my account and on the CIC website, but after that, I only receive the mails on the website, not on my e-mail... After my MR, one week later was showing passed, then after a few days, the website was saying application updated, but no changes at all... I been checking MyCIC account and ECAS since then, but nothing... I was wondering if someone has the same issue about the emails... I am worried may be they sent something else, but I am not getting the emails... trying to talk to an agent, but is really hard to get it... thanks and congrats to the ones who completed all the process!

Reactions: mannat anand

mary2337

Nov 24, 2017
Hi everyone, one question... I applied on Sep 6 , 2016, I received the AOR and RPFR emails on my account and on the CIC website, but after that, I only receive the mails on the website, not on my e-mail... After my MR, one week later was showing passed, then after a few days, the website was saying application updated, but no changes at all... I been checking MyCIC account and ECAS since then, but nothing... I was wondering if someone has the same issue about the emails... I am worried may be they sent something else, but I am not getting the emails... trying to talk to an agent, but is really hard to get it... thanks and congrats to the ones who completed all the process!
when was your account updated?

momentgu

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
From this forum, It seems 2 weeks we can get passport back after delivered successfully to Ottawa office? and also once it showed "approved " on your cic account, we will get passport soon?

Reactions: 624299166

JackieWong

Feb 9, 2018
who can help me to see how to check whether your medical request is passed or not;

1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 28, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 28, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 29, 2016.
  4. Medical results have been received.

mary2337

Nov 24, 2017
who can help me to see how to check whether your medical request is passed or not;

1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 28, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 28, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 29, 2016.
  4. Medical results have been received.
It is passed

mary2337

Nov 24, 2017
Maybe they have opened your file and it is currently being worked on! probably the security check I guess.

Reactions: Silviagono