+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
sophiawei said:
Hi I am August 12 applicant, I am very desperate, please help!! Any advice is appreciated!!!

I am still waiting for AOR. My problem is my nomination will expire on Jan 03 2017, and my work permit will expire on Jan 17 2017. I am so worried

I don't hear anything about AOR before my nomination expires. When should I apply for extension for my nomination? Can I apply for

extension say one day before my nomination expires if by that time I still don't hear anything from them?

Thanks in advance!!!!
Can you submit another application. Check it very well before submission and then Let two experts review the application package for you. Then you can be sure this one has no problems at all. Then you submit this new application to cic, ignoring the first one you have submitted.

By doing this, you lose nothing, but you will guarantee you will not get application returned.

lisa123456

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
lilocorpuz said:
hi lisa123456, same as mine, i linked my application and got an XEP number.
October 22, they withraw the amount on my credit card.
November 30-received an email that my status has changed and got my application number from XEP to EP********
The satus on my linked application changed to "review on process"

any news from you?
I messaged you beacause we have the same situation.
Hi :) Thanks for your reply. Nope, I havent received my AOR yet and still have the XEP number in mycic account. I wonder if the time like depends on the province. Which Provincial Nomination do you have? I'm AINP.

salmaniut

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
accord said:
Any aor update from august 12 to 16 submitted applicant
Finally,I got my AOR today

AINP(Inland)
Nomination July 15 ( PGWP holder)
Application received by IRCC on August 16

honylalwani

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
06-02-2016
Med's Request
27-10-2016
Med's Done....
31-10-2016
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2017
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
username0001 said:
does cic give aor on weekends?
I m not sure but I got my AOR on saturday

salmaniut

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
Jydepalsky said:
Please are you single applicant? Thank you
No, I am not

guillecr

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Hi Guys, further information about my process, i called to CIC today and they told me that i can use the same receipt that i sent on the first time, i filling again the forms that i have to modify, i'm still worry for one thing, my WP expire one December 14 and haven't receive the renewed one. anyone knows if can affect the application? thanks.

sophiawei

Nov 17, 2016
Can you submit another application. Check it very well before submission and then Let two experts review the application package for you. Then you can be sure this one has no problems at all. Then you submit this new application to cic, ignoring the first one you have submitted.

By doing this, you lose nothing, but you will guarantee you will not get application returned.
Thank u so much for your advice!!! I heard there are still people submitted application almost same time as me who haven't got their AOR yet, so I will wait for one more week, I really really hope I can get it soon!!! Thank u for your help!

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
Hey, I am new to this forum.

Ainp applicant, package received by cic on August 18, no AOR yet.

I am wondering if calling CIC inquiring about application status will cause delay on my application??

Thank you

Doctorstrange11

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Taji_Singh said:
ainp pr application recvd by cic on 29th aug 2016
no AOR yet
App received by CIC NS office on September 1st. I am inland applicant with SINP. ANyone know how long it takes to receive the request for MR once you get AOR?

Also, haven't gotten AOR yet. :/