+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

guillecr

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
username0001 said:
May i know when did you submit your application?
I do not have experience on myself but i have consulted several persons since i am worried about this. Here is what i know:
1. However, you had better include the notice stating the problem of the original application package in your new application.
2. When you submit another one, you have to keep all materials still in their validity period, using the lastest version forms on cic website.
3. If i were you, I will make a whole new application package, together with the returned application (with wrong forms corrected), put both suits of application, AND THE RETURN NOTICE, in one envelope and mail to cic again. I know it is possible that you do not have to make another payment to cic, but I suggest you also MAKE A NEW PAYMENT, too, and wait for a refund instead of risking anything.
thanks for your excellent feedback

I submitted on September 29 and received on October 4th,

I'm preparing a new application package and i was planning also to attach the the notice with the problem. they returned because some information from my was missing (feeling so stupid).

Regarding the payment they said that the payment fee was no processed, i paid online in advance i'm not sure what to do about the payment, i will cal CIC on Monday.

i'm also worried because my WP will expire on December second and i haven't received the new one which i have renew almost 3 month ago and my nomination will expire on january, they state in the notice that if they receive the application before that date everything will be ok, nevertheless, if something happen again by that moment my nomination will be expired, i'm not sure if on parallel i should renew my nomination which i believe i can do it once.

Like i said any info will be helpful and really appreciated

i will be posting all this process in case that happen to somebody else.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
guillecr said:
Hi Guys, Need some help... i got my paper application returned from the CIC, this had happen to any of you before? i don't know if i have to print the whole package again or just change the form which is wrong. any comment will be helpful....
I have similar experience. They sent back my 24 June delivered application due to IELTS issue which was expired on 21 June . You have to reprint all forms, there are some changes 2 places in background declaration form related recent update. They will return your fees after 1 month, you have to pay again, better advance payment method. They only accept extension request of Nomination when it would expire.

amanjot87

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Kelowna, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
06-11-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-18
Med's Done....
08-03-18
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon
I submitted my PNP application on 16th October 2016 under SI International Graduate and received call from PNP officer yesterday stating that my PNP is approved and she will be sending me documents within week.. :) :)

hsm

Aug 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 September 2015
Doc's Request.
03 May 2016
Nomination.....
31 May 2016
AOR Received.
Application Received by IRCC: 25 August 2016 and AOR: 03 December 2016
Dear all congrats to all who are getting AORs

With God's grace....

I got AOR on 3rd December 2016
Application Received by IRCC: 25 August 2016

But I don't know on which address I have to send renewed passport to IRCC.

In email the following is mentioned:

To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

The only Address mentioned in the email is:
Centralized Intake Office
P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

Which is my VISA Office i.e. Sydney or any other visa office?

kindly reply

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
hsm said:
Dear all congrats to all who are getting AORs

With God's grace....

I got AOR on 3rd December 2016
Application Received by IRCC: 25 August 2016

But I don't know on which address I have to send renewed passport to IRCC.

To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

Which is my VISA Office i.e. Sydney or any other visa office?

kindly reply
They will transfer the file within one month to NDVO.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
username0001 said:
does cic give aor on weekends?
No, I think they are also human being.

hsm

Aug 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 September 2015
Doc's Request.
03 May 2016
Nomination.....
31 May 2016
AOR Received.
ashuindian said:
They will transfer the file within one month to NDVO.
dear I am in confusion while sending updated documents to IRCC Web form.

Kindly advice whether I choose IRCC web form directly or by searching Google to get IRCC Sydney and send documents by this link. (Because I have tried many times to find IRCC Sydney web form link directly on WWW.CIC.GC.CA but couldn't find the link however when I searched Google by putting ircc web form Sydney I got the link.

P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1

As per this my VO seems to be Sydney NS

So the question is that by which method i.e. link I should send the documents.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
hsm said:
dear I am in confusion while sending updated documents to IRCC Web form.

Kindly advice whether I choose IRCC web form directly or by searching Google to get IRCC Sydney and send documents by this link. (Because I have tried many times to find IRCC Sydney web form link directly on WWW.CIC.GC.CA but couldn't find the link however when I searched Google by putting ircc web form Sydney I got the link.

P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1

As per this my VO seems to be Sydney NS

So the question is that by which method i.e. link I should send the documents.
Did u try Case Specific Inquiry? There is an option to upload some documents, last option.

Alpit

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
guillecr said:
thanks for your excellent feedback

I submitted on September 29 and received on October 4th,

I'm preparing a new application package and i was planning also to attach the the notice with the problem. they returned because some information from my was missing (feeling so stupid).

Regarding the payment they said that the payment fee was no processed, i paid online in advance i'm not sure what to do about the payment, i will cal CIC on Monday.

i'm also worried because my WP will expire on December second and i haven't received the new one which i have renew almost 3 month ago and my nomination will expire on january, they state in the notice that if they receive the application before that date everything will be ok, nevertheless, if something happen again by that moment my nomination will be expired, i'm not sure if on parallel i should renew my nomination which i believe i can do it once.

Like i said any info will be helpful and really appreciated

i will be posting all this process in case that happen to somebody else.
Sorry to hear about that. I had same experience like u in august. They sent my file back to me due to lack of one documents. So i was pissed off. So i made my application again and i called cic about payment as i paid online first by credit card and attached that receipt .and cic said u can use same payment receipt whatever u used previously . So u would suggest u to call cic first and then decide it
Just be patient and make new application.
Best of luck

tntusr

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guillecr said:
Hi Guys, Need some help... i got my paper application returned from the CIC, this had happen to any of you before? i don't know if i have to print the whole package again or just change the form which is wrong. any comment will be helpful....
Contact them...they will tell you why it was returned. Although when you get your package back you will get a letter with the reason.

hsm

Aug 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 September 2015
Doc's Request.
03 May 2016
Nomination.....
31 May 2016
AOR Received.
ashuindian said:
Did u try Case Specific Inquiry? There is an option to upload some documents, last option.
Both options relates to case specific enquiry but I don't understand which one I should choose??

sophiawei

Nov 17, 2016
Hi I am August 12 applicant, I am very desperate, please help!! Any advice is appreciated!!!

I am still waiting for AOR. My problem is my nomination will expire on Jan 03 2017, and my work permit will expire on Jan 17 2017. I am so worried

I don't hear anything about AOR before my nomination expires. When should I apply for extension for my nomination? Can I apply for

extension say one day before my nomination expires if by that time I still don't hear anything from them?

Thanks in advance!!!!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
hsm said:
Both options relates to case specific enquiry but I don't understand which one I should choose??
As many as are available.