18-12-2017
Med's Done....
28-12-2017
sobh bekheir zzenaib
Man khubam mamnun
shoma ahleh koja hastid? az molaghat-e shomâ khosh vaghtam

Tashakhor khoda hafez.
Zanjan-Iran
If you are Iranian, are you aware of a group of people who had delay in their applications

Reactions: Sandip2006

INeedAPR

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
12-30-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2017
Hi guys
I am sep 28, 2016 applicant
Decision made= 12 feb
PPR= 29 March at 9:30pm
Yesterday i went to MP office to call them. They said officer might have forget to send the PPR because the decision was already made a month and half ago. They did some kind of request letter to the Officer and today i got it.
I know the waiting is so painfull for us but still be positive guys, you all will get it.
PEACE
I just applied a week after yours. I am still waiting...Did you meet your MP in person or email to them to address your issue?
Thanks!

slappy

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241/1111
App. Filed.......
AINP 06-03-2015/ PNP 20-09-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25-08-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
07-05-2018

ANNAAS

Jan 20, 2016
Hello friends :)
My husband got his ainp in November 1st 2017 and we received AOR in March 2018!
We linked our application to our online acount and now we are waiting for the next step!
I have a question though!
We renew are passports and we need to send the new ones to CIC.
How do we do that?
We just send it by mail with our AOR number?
I am not sure that there is an option to send it through the online application, right?
So sorry, this is not so related to the original post...I just don't know where to look!
Looking forward for your reply!
Good luck to everyone!!!
Peace!!!

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016
Hello friends :)
My husband got his ainp in November 1st 2017 and we received AOR in March 2018!
We linked our application to our online acount and now we are waiting for the next step!
I have a question though!
We renew are passports and we need to send the new ones to CIC.
How do we do that?
We just send it by mail with our AOR number?
I am not sure that there is an option to send it through the online application, right?
So sorry, this is not so related to the original post...I just don't know where to look!
Looking forward for your reply!
Good luck to everyone!!!
Peace!!!
I think you need to upload scanned copies via Webform

ANNAAS

Jan 20, 2016
I think you need to upload scanned copies via Webform
Thank you for your reply!
The thing is that when we log in to our online account it doesn't have any option to upload documents!
Every time we had an online application (like my study permit) was easy to upload supporting documents but with the pr application I cannot find any option.
Did you upload your supporting documents? If yes, where did you find the option in your online account?
I just checked cic website and it's says that once you link your paper application with your online account you will receive notices from them for your next steps etc, but is doesn't say anything on how can I send supporting documents!
Thank's again!

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016
Thank you for your reply!
The thing is that when we log in to our online account it doesn't have any option to upload documents!
Every time we had an online application (like my study permit) was easy to upload supporting documents but with the pr application I cannot find any option.
Did you upload your supporting documents? If yes, where did you find the option in your online account?
I just checked cic website and it's says that once you link your paper application with your online account you will receive notices from them for your next steps etc, but is doesn't say anything on how can I send supporting documents!
Thank's again!
via Webform, exactly where you provided your medical exam information sheets.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

xlu

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Hi guys,

2016 Sep applicant,
Medical request Nov 7 2017,
BGIP 2017 Feb 14,
Waiting for PPR.

I'm in Canada and my BOWP is valid but I did not renew the visa. Would this be a trouble?