+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

pakistan1990

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Have you been asked for CV, publications, research????
I have been asked for CV, and supplementary form for the students.
schedule A was asked on 16th March, and I submitted the very next day and today I received this Cv and supplementary request form. and I submitted today as well. I am 31st aug 2016 applicant. 27th Feb GBIP. and still waiting.
can anyone tell me how long it takes after this CV and suppimentary form submittion.
I talked to IRCC over the phone and they said I passed the criminality and eligibility. only at the last step on Bg check.
can any one have the same case and share the timeline.
please help me guys.

BellaJuly2016

Dec 19, 2017
it was updated to BKG in process late November, but at one of the times i called the agent told me it was sent on January 2nd 2018
Hopefully we will be done this week!This delay is seriously affecting my life and my health,i wonder what they are doing so long,what the hell they are checking,i feel so descriminated!This is humanity what can we do,they just dont care,we are just applicants to them!I feel so sorry for all of us!At list to have a due date when all of this will be over!This is not fair!

twarpdev

Apr 20, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
Hopefully we will be done this week!This delay is seriously affecting my life and my health,i wonder what they are doing so long,what the hell they are checking,i feel so descriminated!This is humanity what can we do,they just dont care,we are just applicants to them!I feel so sorry for all of us!At list to have a due date when all of this will be over!This is not fair!
Same here, their due is 11 months from the date of received complete application, but they don't care, I guess they don't need to.
Less than 20% of the PNP paper based applicants met that 11 months goal, and more than 80% of the EE applicants met that 6 months goal.
What a awesome system.

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
I have been asked for CV, and supplementary form for the students.
schedule A was asked on 16th March, and I submitted the very next day and today I received this Cv and supplementary request form. and I submitted today as well. I am 31st aug 2016 applicant. 27th Feb GBIP. and still waiting.
can anyone tell me how long it takes after this CV and suppimentary form submittion.
I talked to IRCC over the phone and they said I passed the criminality and eligibility. only at the last step on Bg check.
can any one have the same case and share the timeline.
please help me guys.
I'm also on BG IP-2 since Feb 27. Also was told by CIC that my eligibility has passed and the last step is this last BG check by the immigration officer - the final approval, so we are probably in the queue for that.

No idea on when to expect the PPR though :(

BellaJuly2016

Dec 19, 2017
I'm also on BG IP-2 since Feb 27. Also was told by CIC that my eligibility has passed and the last step is this last BG check by the immigration officer - the final approval, so we are probably in the queue for that.

No idea on when to expect the PPR though :(
I am thinking that they are giving the same answer to all of us who already crossed 18 months!They told me the same since more than a month ago but nothing yet!I am in the 21 month!

Reactions: newmpnp2016

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
I am thinking that they are giving the same answer to all of us who already crossed 18 months!They told me the same since more than a month ago but nothing yet!I am in the 21 month!
mine is 11 months.
did you order GCMS notes to see what's holding it up?

And i'm very sorry it's taking so long, I can totally relate to your frustration. Especially seeing people getting PPRs in 28 days after they''ve applied through Express Entry.

Wishing you the PPR ASAP!

BellaJuly2016

Dec 19, 2017
mine is 11 months.
did you order GCMS notes to see what's holding it up?

And i'm very sorry it's taking so long, I can totally relate to your frustration. Especially seeing people getting PPRs in 28 days after they''ve applied through Express Entry.

Wishing you the PPR ASAP!
Thank you for your kind words!I did 2 months ago everything passes and security was not started at that time!After 27 February they confirmed that they started security now i am waiting for GCMS notes again i applied begining of March!Lets hope for the best for all of us